SAP Employee Reviews about "large company"
Updated Nov 30, 2021
Found 222 of over 28K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
"Great work culture; allows work from home" (in 368 reviews)
"work life balance - good, flexible for employees" (in 221 reviews)
"Big company so potentially overwhelming" (in 273 reviews)
"large company can be difficult to navigate" (in 222 reviews)
Hey guys, I'm an Industry Advisor (basically the same as the Value Advisor / formerly Value Engineering role) at SAP and come from a non-tech background (management consulting). Anyone else here with a MC background? I fell into this position a little while ago and have mostly enjoyed it, curious to see what other non-technical folks think of it.
I’m a field consultant at SAP, delivering and implementing post sales. I have had amazing relationships and connections with all my clients so far. I want to get involved in sales and start selling, in addition to just delivering. Any tips on how to get started?
Recent joinee.. but still can't understand why SAP wants us to work on several projects at a time.. is it just to increase productivity or to gain money on us as much as possible.. due to this we are unable to concentrate on any project at a time. Planning to move out of SAP and will not return again.
Got a burning question about SAP? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SAP employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SAP and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "large company"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee★★★★★
Good placeMay 4, 2021 - Software Developer in Montreal, QCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance, great people
A lot of technology is slower than industry standard. Bureaucracy of large company
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★
Great leadership, work culture and growth opportunitiesOct 28, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits Growth and career development opportunities are huge Skilled leadership and management Takes diversity & inclusion seriously
Some bureaucracy which is normal for any large company
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★
Constant Support + a Great CultureFeb 24, 2021 - Digital Strategy Learning Content Creator in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
• Tight-knit team of extremely compassionate and genuine people who made you feel right at home from day 1 • Overwhelming evidence of opportunities to progress from intern to full-time permanent employee • Exciting work and plenty of opportunities for growth and learning
• Bureaucratic, like any large company would be, making it sometimes difficult to turn ideas into reality quickly and without a ton of consultation • Interns don’t get benefits, which is a bummer - but fairContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Good place to start career, but don't stay longMar 2, 2021 - Database Engineer in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work life balance. Flexible hours. Lots to learn
Low pay compared to competing large company. Annual raise is quite low.Continue reading
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★