Found 917 of over 29K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about SAP
Got a burning question about SAP? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SAP employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good if you don't plan on moving up in the company" (in 2493 reviews)
- "Good Benefits and Health" (in 1953 reviews)
- "The people you work with are great and feels like a much smaller company on the day to day." (in 1154 reviews)
- "The culture is great and they provide you the correct tools to thrive in a growing environment." (in 1009 reviews)
- "Great company and colleagues during the time I worked there" (in 669 reviews)
- "Salaries are low across the board compared to similar positions both inside and outside of SAP Tempe." (in 817 reviews)
- "poor management and also doesnt let out tips to be visible" (in 383 reviews)
- "A bad manager will only think about his/her own promotion and not care about team." (in 321 reviews)
- "With such a large company, it can be hard to be heard, but upper management in my area has been doing their best to connect with employees." (in 71 reviews)
- "Such a large organization that exposure do different LOBs is difficult to navigate and communicate with." (in 55 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SAP and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 18, 2023Communications SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearVancouver, BC
Growth Opportunities Mentorship Flexibility Work Life Balance
Pay Parking Pay No benefits
- 5.0Nov 15, 2023Engineering ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsMontreal, QC
Good benefits Company culture cares for employees Wonderful work ethics
Sometimes salaries are less than industry standard for a role
- 4.0Nov 8, 2023SAP IXpAgile Developer, HANA and AnalyticsFormer Employee, less than 1 yearVancouver, BC
Better pay compared to other local companies in Vancouver
Did I lot of QA-related daily work, no project
- 5.0Oct 19, 2023Senior Solution AdvisorFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsToronto, ON
Well managed company, great CEO and friendly people. Choose your manager, not the job
Slow promotions and pay increases
- 5.0Oct 17, 2023Software Development ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsMontreal, QC
Flex work, collaboration, technical expertise, customer focused.
Stressful while managing customer escalations.
SAP Reviews FAQs
SAP has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 29,322 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at SAP to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
89% of SAP employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SAP 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.