Roush Industries Material Control Reviews

Updated Dec 7, 2016

1.0
Roush Industries Chief Executive Officer Evan Lyall (no image)
Evan Lyall
1 Rating

"They don't care you low level hard workers."

Current Employee - Material Control in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Roush Industries full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Funny place / people, great benefits.

Cons

HR and upper management does not care about the low level employees. Although we've been working 10 hours to make Roush a greater company, there is no reward for us. There is no relation between the Roush that we help and the one that we see on the commercials. They took years to give a simple t-shirt for us. How much it's a coffee mug to Roush? NOTHING! Bur for that hard worker guy, that means a lot! You have to show appreciation to us. We have terrible buildings, dirty bathrooms, leakage on the roof, archaic computers/tools, zero chance of promotion (unless you are the favorite one). The "leaders" on the building that I work shouldn't even been cleaning or toilets. They just don't care about the company. They never earned their positions.

Continue reading

Roush Industries Response

March 1, 2017HR Manager

Roush is proud of our reputation as an exciting and challenging place to work. We strive every day to exceed our customer's expectations while providing our people with a competitive wage and benefit package. Roush promotes from within and is always looking for employees who want more and who have more to offer. Check out all of or opportunities at roush.com/join-our-team.

"Terrible Place"

Material Control in Livonia, MI
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Roush Industries

Pros

Benefits. Benefits. Benefits. Benefits. Fantastic Benefits!

Cons

Lack of commitment, professionalism, principles, and morals. Nobody cares about nothing.

Continue reading

Roush Industries Response

January 25, 2016Recruiting Manager

Roush is dedicated to building a culture which is committed to our progress and growth, while being professional in our daily activities. We do have an open door policy and we encourage you to have an honest conversation with your manager or department head regarding your concerns. We believe in helping our employees grow and it is our desire that they do so within our company.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews