Find jobs for Instrument Technician

Roush Industries Instrument Technician Reviews

Updated Nov 28, 2017

Roush Industries Chief Executive Officer Evan Lyall (no image)
Evan Lyall
0 Rating
  1. "More Concerned on billing Ford"

2.0
    Former Contractor - Instrument Technician in Allen Park, MI
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Roush Industries for less than a year

Pros

-Taking pride in working on prototype powertrains -Push a button, eat a banana

Cons

-Zero schedule consistency -Lack of work to keep you busy during the shift -Constant people recycling

Continue reading

Roush Industries Response

December 27, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your response. Roush is a global organization who strives to maintain our role as a leader in the industry. We have a great team of employees with a vast range of experience in many different areas. Our management teams are experts in their fields. They are always looking for new and innovative ways to make their groups better and more efficient. Here at Roush, we have an open-door policy. We encourage all our employees to share with their management team their ideas and suggestions to improve our service to our customer. We make every effort to be competitive within the automotive industry. Together, we will continue to strive towards improving in all areas to provide timely and quality results to our customers.

2. "Roush Industries of Allen Park, MI"

4.0
    Former Employee - Instrumentation Technician in Allen Park, MI
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Roush Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

Diverse group of workers who are good people: Roush quickly gets rid of thieves and rule breakers.

Cons

Shop is too hot in Summer, with dusty air all year.

Continue reading

Roush Industries Response

November 10, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We make every effort to maintain our facilities to make sure our employees have a comfortable work environment. Roush strives to provide an inclusive environment to ensure that we are committed to delivering products and services that exceed our customer's expectations

"Good Experience, No Room to Move Up"

Current Employee - Instrument Technician in Allen Park, MI

I have been working at Roush Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun job when working on prototypes. Laid back atmosphere unless working Retros. Lots of hours available.

Cons

Moved around a lot, will go from 40 hour weeks to 84 hour weeks. Lots of complaining from coworkers. All leadership positions filled, need to change job to increase pay.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews