Ricoh Canada Reviews

Updated Jun 3, 2020

2.7
Ricoh Canada President and CEO Glenn Laverty (no image)
Glenn Laverty
  1. "Great place to work"

5.0

I have been working at Ricoh Canada full-time

Pros

Flexible schedule, work from home

Cons

High stress, long hours, lots of admin work

Ricoh Canada2019-01-19

February 7, 2019HR Coordinator Co-op

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoy the work environment. Our “New World of Work (NWOW)” strategy offers fantastic benefits to employees that are looking for flexibility in their work schedule. This approach allows for a work culture that is adaptable, dynamic and provides employees with a work-life balance. We do our best to manage workloads for teams so that they are reasonable and achievable. We encourage our employees to have an open discussion with their managers about workload concerns so we can take the necessary steps to address them. If you feel any concerns are not being addressed at the manager level, please contact your Human Resources Representative.

2. "Remote Account Exec"

Account Executive in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Ricoh Canada for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to make good money Marketing spiffs They at least try to institute culture

Cons

Territories change so wildly without any notice Some managers will belittle and berate you to make themselves feel better

Ricoh Canada2019-01-05

January 22, 2019HR Coordinator Co-op

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad to hear that you feel we remain competitive in terms of compensation. We conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to ensure that we remain competitive in terms of compensation and other reward based programs. We are committed to providing all employees a positive work experience. Due to client requirements and the demands of the marketplace, we may need to alter assignments and territories from time to time. We are glad to hear that you felt Ricoh made efforts to promote our culture. Ricoh makes it a priority to ensure that employees and managers live by our culture and values in everything we do. We are interested in hearing more about your experience with the management style that you encountered at Ricoh. This is not consistent with the expectations of any employees here. We invite you to contact us at hr@ricoh.ca to discuss further. We value our employees' feedback and aim to incorporate it into continuous improvement efforts.

3. "Associate Service Technician"

I worked at Ricoh Canada full-time

Pros

Great company to advance and plenty of opportunity to learn and acquire new skills

Cons

pay rate could be better

Ricoh Canada2019-01-02

January 8, 2019HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with our company. Ricoh prides itself in recognizing, rewarding and providing growth opportunities for all employees. We regularly review our structure and training programs to ensure they are aligned with our business strategies and employee needs. We also promote growth by creating a path to career opportunities across the organization and developing learning programs, like the Ricoh Learning Institute, and individual development plans for all employees. With regards to compensation, we conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to ensure that we remain competitive in terms of compensation and other reward-based programs. We invite you to contact us at hr@ricoh.ca to share any specific details or concerns.

4. "Good but could be great"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Ricoh Canada full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Global Company -Multiple locations -Advocates work-life balance

Cons

-Need to have better tracking of details -Could have better support for lower level staff -Low salary compare to industry

Ricoh Canada2018-11-15

November 20, 2018HR Coordinator Co-Op

We appreciate your feedback about your experiences at Ricoh and are glad that you value the fact Ricoh is a global organization operating within thousands of client locations around the world. It is great to hear that you feel the benefits of the work-life balance that Ricoh offers. Ricoh invests heavily into promoting flexibility and work-life balance among all employees. Our New World of Work (NWOW) approach offers great benefits to employees that are looking for flexibility in how and where they do their work and allows them to cater their work style to their individualized needs to be successful. It is rewarding to hear that you are experiencing the benefit of our investments. In terms of compensation, we do regularly analyze the external market and strive to ensure that we remain competitive in terms of compensation. With regards to your comments about increasing support, we provide our managers with education and tools aimed at helping them support their respective teams. If you have any more comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at HR@ricoh.ca.

"Managed Services"

in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Ricoh Canada for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits and average salary.

Cons

No employee engagement, low morale.

Ricoh Canada2018-11-06

November 13, 2018HR Coordinator Co-Op

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your experience at Ricoh. We are glad to hear that you feel we remain competitive in terms of compensation. We conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to ensure that we remain competitive in terms of compensation and other reward-based programs. We monitor our workplace morale closely by conducting regular engagement surveys and employee roundtables across all our locations. Based on the feedback collected, we develop actions placed to address the issues brought forward. We also strive to boost employee morale through reward programs that recognize individuals for going above and beyond their regular duties. As your comments are not consistent with our goals and how we view our culture we invite you to contact hr@ricoh.ca to share any specific concerns that you may have.

6. "Technician"

Current Employee - Preflight Technician in Vaughan, ON

I have been working at Ricoh Canada full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great coworkers! Reasonable deadlines most of the time. Good training available. Benefits are decent.

Cons

Pay is bare minimum in comparison to similar technical jobs. Micromanagement for days. Very little incentive to stay with company. Little room for advancement.

Ricoh Canada2018-11-06

November 13, 2018HR Coordinator Co-Op

Thank you for taking the time to provide your personal feedback based on your experience with Ricoh. We appreciate this feedback as we are continuously looking for new ways to improve. We are glad that you are enjoying the dynamic team environment at Ricoh. As a company, Ricoh invests heavily in promoting open communication, employee engagement and enablement. Ricoh prides itself in recognizing, rewarding and providing growth opportunities for all employees. We are also committed to removing any roadblocks that may prevent us from achieving this goal. We also promote growth by creating a path to career opportunities across the organization and developing learning programs, like the Ricoh Learning Institute, and individual development plans for all employees. With regards to your comments about management, we do regularly review our processes to reduce bureaucracy and improve efficiency. If you have any more specific comments about this or other matters we invite you to email hr@ricoh.ca and we can look into any possible areas on where we can improve.

7. "Only good to gain experience"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I worked at Ricoh Canada full-time for more than a year

Pros

Provides a flexible work schedule

Cons

The work you are asked to do is far greater than the salary that the company is willing to offer. The overall salary structure seems outdated.

Ricoh Canada2018-11-14

November 16, 2018HR Coordinator Co-Op

Thank you for taking the time feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed Ricoh’s flexible work schedule. Ricoh strives to provide flexibility so that our employees can meet both personal and work-related commitments. Our New World Of Work (NWOW) initiative gives employees the flexibility to work from where they need to in order to be successful. With regards to your comment about workloads, we do our best to manage workloads for teams so that they are reasonable and achievable. We also encourage employees to have an open discussion with their managers about their workload concerns so that we can take the necessary steps to address them. In terms of compensation, we conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to ensure that we remain competitive in terms of compensation and other reward-based programs. As your review is not in line with our goals and how we view our culture we invite you to contact us at HR@ricoh.ca to share any specific details or concerns.

8. "Sales"

I have been working at Ricoh Canada full-time

Pros

Good Company, nice working atmosphere

Cons

Process needs improvement, management issues

Ricoh Canada2018-10-30

November 13, 2018HR Coordinator Co-Op

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Ricoh. We are glad to hear that you enjoy the atmosphere at Ricoh. As a company, Ricoh invests heavily in providing a positive work experience and atmosphere for all employees. With regards to your comments on process and management we do regularly review our processes to reduce bureaucracy and improve efficiency. As your comments are not in line with our goals, we invite you to contact hr@ricoh.ca to provide any further feedback or suggestions you may have.

"Human Resources"

I worked at Ricoh Canada full-time

Pros

Great team, great leadership, positive work environment

Cons

Work load sometimes made balance challenging but overall positive experience

Ricoh Canada2018-10-01

October 3, 2018HR Coordinator Co-Op

Thank you for taking the time to provide your personal feedback! It is great to hear that you had a positive experience with Ricoh. We are glad to hear that you enjoy working in a dynamic team environment at Ricoh. As a company, Ricoh invests a great deal of finances, time, and effort into promoting open communication, employee engagement and enablement. Our New World of Work (NWOW) initiative is a great example of our commitment to promoting employee engagement. This initiative gives employees the flexibility to work from where they need to in order to be successful. It is rewarding to hear that you are experiencing the benefit of our investments, with everyone working towards a common goal. Ricoh as a company, is very team-based. We strive to provide all employees with a positive environment where they can work together with their peers. Additionally, managers are provided with education and tools to promote success as well as recognize and reward top performers. We invite you to contact us at hr@ricoh.ca to share any specific concerns or suggestions that you may have.

10. "Onsite Manager"

2.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Ricoh Canada full-time

Pros

The people you work with.

Cons

Communication is not great with senior management

Ricoh Canada2018-09-14

September 25, 2018HR Coordinator Co-Op

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, we appreciate this feedback from our employees as we are constantly looking for ways that we can improve in the future. We are so glad that you feel positively about those that you work with, at Ricoh we are committed to providing a positive work experience for all employees. At Ricoh, we encourage employees to have open communication with their managers, to maximize a positive experience for all. We are interested in hearing more about your personal experience with Ricoh since the comments are not consistent with how we view our culture and strive to behave each day. We invite you to contact us at hr@ricoh.ca to share any specific concerns or suggestions for improvement that you may have.

Found 133 reviews