Ricoh Canada Reviews

Updated Oct 20, 2021

Found 217 of over 235 reviews

3.4
Ricoh Canada CEO Mike Fast (no image)
Mike Fast
0 Rating
Pros
  • "Great people and great atmosphere(in 11 reviews)

• "Great people, customer-centric, supports work life balance(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "low pay, some positions are dead ends(in 11 reviews)

• "Marketing department is very old school and did not adapt during COVID(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Oct 20, 2021 - Business Development Consultant in Ottawa, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Advancement Opportunities, investments in professional development, diverse and inclusive, innovative, and they recognize and celebrate your successes.

Cons

With working for such a great company it's hard to maintain a work life balance you want to strive for more and more success and end up working for longer periods of time, it gets hard to say no.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good job

Aug 20, 2021 - Senior On-Site Service Specialist in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very easy going job. No experience is required and the pay is decent. The work is very self explanatory

Cons

Management is not really good. They are terrible at keeping employees and they are not understanding

Ricoh Canada Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy to hear that you feel your role is a good fit and that you are satisfied with your total compensation package. At Ricoh, we conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to remain competitive in terms of compensation and other reward-based programs. We are disappointed to hear that you feel our management team is not being successful in retaining top talent. We are interested in your insight as we are continuously looking for new ways to improve. We welcome your thoughts on how to enhance our retention strategy and encourage you to reach out to us directly at hr@ricoh.ca.

3. The latest conversations about Tech

182 Comments

Tech

36K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=Ricoh Canada~28620
      Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Jun 16, 2021 - Project Coordinator in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of Growth Potential Great Benefits Work life balance

Cons

Fast paced environment Challenging admin processes

Ricoh Canada Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad to hear you feel Ricoh’s benefits are competitive as we strive to ensure that we are aligned with the external market. We are also happy to hear that you feel there are many opportunities for growth. Ricoh prides itself in recognizing, rewarding, and providing development opportunities for all employees. We regularly review our structure and training programs to ensure they are aligned with our business strategies and employee needs. We also promote growth by creating a path to career opportunities across the organization and developing learning programs, like the Ricoh Learning Institute, LinkedIn Learning, and individual development plans for all employees. We regret to hear that you feel Ricoh’s fast-paced environment is posing a challenge and are experiencing inefficiencies in our administrative processes. At Ricoh, we remain competitive in this industry by delivering a broad portfolio of services and technologies that help innovate. The move towards information mobility allows our clients to get their information wherever and whenever they need it, enabling them to work faster and more successfully. If you could share more information about how we can improve and modify our processes, we invite you to contact us at HR@ricoh.ca or speak with your manager directly.

5. 5.0

Awesome Company to work with

Jun 10, 2021 - Network Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome work Culture, Awesome Team

Cons

Everything was good, Team/Company is really good.

Coop HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your time at Ricoh. We are committed to providing every employee at each location a positive experience and we value our employees' feedback and aim to incorporate it into continuous improvement efforts. Thank you for sharing your outlook on our organization and your team. Teamwork is one of our core values at Ricoh. We believe that having a supportive team fosters a successful workplace. We wish you all the best in your role, and your future at Ricoh.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee

May 23, 2021 - Field Service Technician in Halifax, NS
      Business Outlook

Pros

High salary. Easy work. Nice co workers.

Cons

none that I can think of

Coop HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are glad to hear that your overall experience at Ricoh was positive and that you feel we remain competitive in terms of compensation. At Ricoh, we take pride in recognizing, rewarding, and providing growth opportunities for all employees and are committed to removing any roadblocks that may prevent us from achieving this goal. We wish you all the best on your future endeavors and appreciate the contributions you made to our Services Delivery Team.

7. 5.0

Good company

Mar 30, 2021 - IT Technician in Kitchener, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule. Opetonity to learn Good culture

Cons

Two years of work with no salary rise. No promoting

Coop HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time out to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the flexible work environment. Our NWOW strategy allows for a work culture that is flexible, dynamic and provides multi-directional communication and collaboration. Also, we are happy to hear that you feel there are many opportunities to learn at Ricoh. Here, we regularly review our structure and training programs to ensure they are aligned with our business strategies and employee needs. We also promote growth by creating a path to career opportunities across the organization and developing learning programs, like the Ricoh Learning Institute, LinkedIn Learning and individual development plans for all employees. With regards to your comments about compensation, we conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to ensure we remain competitive in terms of compensation and other reward-based programs that recognize individuals for going above and beyond regular duties. We invite you to contact us at hr@ricoh.ca to share any specific details or concerns.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Good Employer, support employees

Mar 2, 2021 - Senior Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Executives value employees and provide a strong support structure even during hard times.

Cons

Industry is declining, creates down sizing strategy as any healthy business must face. Some job loss impact.

Coop HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear you feel Ricoh values its employees and provides a supportive work environment. Ricoh prides itself in recognizing, rewarding and providing growth opportunities for all employees so their experience with us remains positive. We also truly believe that having a supportive team fosters a successful workplace. With regards to your comments about this competitive industry and financial sustainability, Ricoh delivers a broad portfolio of services and technologies that attracts clients and promotes both innovation and growth. Our commitment to providing excellence will help drive long-term sustainability and enable Ricoh to continue to focus on the move towards information mobility. We appreciate your feedback as we are continuously looking for new ways to improve.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Jan 20, 2021 - Integrated Account Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place to work and personal growth, great team, management, and colleagues.

Cons

A very competitive Managed Services industry.

Coop HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are glad to hear that you feel your experience at Ricoh was positive. At Ricoh, we strive to continuously promote growth by creating a path to career opportunities across the organization and developing learning programs, such as the Ricoh Learning Institute, LinkedIn Learning and individual development plans for all employees. Teamwork is one of our core values at Ricoh and we believe that having a supportive team fosters a successful workplace. We also understand that Managed Services is a competitive industry and that in order to remain competitive in this market, Ricoh must be resilient by working together.

10. 5.0

Great Place to work

Nov 25, 2020 - Project Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company Culture and opportunities

Cons

I do not have any cons

HR Coordinator Co-op

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with a review! We’re glad to hear you are enjoying your time at Ricoh. We take pride in the inclusive and adaptable culture we promote. We’re happy to see you have noticed the many opportunities we give our employees, especially through continuous learning and self-improvement.

11. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great Place to work

Oct 8, 2020 - Sales Associate in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and great atmosphere

Cons

I can not think of any

HR Coordinator Co-op

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with a review. We’re glad that you enjoyed your time at Ricoh and that you would recommend us to others! We agree that we do have great people that create a great atmosphere for everyone!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 217 Reviews