Find jobs for Account Executive

Ricoh Canada Account Executive Reviews

Updated Oct 18, 2019

Ricoh Canada President and CEO Glenn Laverty (no image)
Glenn Laverty
  1. "Remote Account Exec"

4.0
    Account Executive in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Ricoh Canada for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to make good money Marketing spiffs They at least try to institute culture

Cons

Territories change so wildly without any notice Some managers will belittle and berate you to make themselves feel better

Ricoh Canada2019-01-05

January 22, 2019HR Coordinator Co-op

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad to hear that you feel we remain competitive in terms of compensation. We conduct regular analysis of the external market and strive to ensure that we remain competitive in terms of compensation and other reward based programs. We are committed to providing all employees a positive work experience. Due to client requirements and the demands of the marketplace, we may need to alter assignments and territories from time to time. We are glad to hear that you felt Ricoh made efforts to promote our culture. Ricoh makes it a priority to ensure that employees and managers live by our culture and values in everything we do. We are interested in hearing more about your experience with the management style that you encountered at Ricoh. This is not consistent with the expectations of any employees here. We invite you to contact us at hr@ricoh.ca to discuss further. We value our employees' feedback and aim to incorporate it into continuous improvement efforts.

2. "Good company"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Edmonton, AB
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Ricoh Canada full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun atmosphere, large company, great products

Cons

Very stressful, unorganized, and some poor managers

Ricoh Canada2019-10-19

October 29, 2019HR Coordinator Coop

We are glad to hear that your time here at Ricoh has been enjoyable as we thrive to create a comfortable and positive work environment. Regarding your concerns about management and stress, these comments do not align with our values at Ricoh as we set promote open conversation among our employees and management and train them to support employee success by working around their career goals and reducing workplace stress to ensure a healthy work environment for all. We invite you contact hr@ricoh.ca to share further details and concerns.

3. "Account Executive"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Calgary, AB

I worked at Ricoh Canada full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Solid sales training, good sales methodology, good support team and specialist. Reputable brand and line of product. Great partnership with Laserfishe.

Cons

Shrinking industry, company needs to find new ways to stay alive. Management sometimes are out of touch with reality and make poor decisions.

Ricoh Canada2017-11-16

December 5, 2017HR Coordinator

It is great to hear that our sales training and methodology has reflected positively on you. We make a major investment in the development of our employees, so it is good to see the investment is appreciated and valued. Your mention of the future of the industry is an interesting point and one that we feel we have addressed. While the traditional office equipment industry is undergoing change, we believe we have innovation products and offerings that allow us to continue to be successful in our more traditional markets. As well, we taken steps to position the company for growth in high demand business areas centered on digitizing the workplace. With regards to your comment on management, since the comments you have made are not in line with our culture and values, we encourage you to please contact us at HR@ricoh.ca, so that we can better understand any specific examples you may be able to provide us We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

4. "great starter sales postion"

Account Executive in Winnipeg, MB

I worked at Ricoh Canada

Pros

- good base salary for first sales job -room to advance - lots of reward if sales goals are reached

Cons

lots of door to door sales management is under alot of pressure monthly people do not take you seriously you hear no alot not alot of expenses are paid for

Ricoh Canada2011-12-05

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews