Rheal Software Employee Reviews about "new technology"
98% would recommend to a friend
(11 total reviews)
The latest conversations about Tech
19 hours ago
How to beat the sedentary life... when your job requires you to be sedentary? I work long hours, high pressure, etc. Average 10h a day, often more. It's just the result of working in projects with high intensity short deadlines. Time I rest is time I have to make up for later. There are many days where I finish at night and all day I've only moved from my desk to the kitchen and to the bathroom. Needless to say this is very unhealthy. How do you all beat this?
Got a burning question about Rheal Software? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rheal Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 11 of over 79 reviews
Updated Nov 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "new technology"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Feb 12, 2018Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
1) Nice training procedure 2) Supportive seniors 3) Nice work environment 4) Opportunity to learn and work on new technologies
There is No HR team
- 3.0Aug 11, 2019Programmer/AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPune
1.Fresher get chance to work on new technologies. 2.Good culture.
1.Less leaves. 2.Less salary hike. 3.Leaves are less.1
- 5.0Aug 10, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
all the new projects are on latest technology they provide training very good to freshers/trainee opportunity get experience in working on entire project including frontend, backend database etc. seniors are helpful company environment, work culture is very good
not that i can think of
- 5.0Sept 11, 2017Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
You will be learning a lot over here as a fresher. Good growth in terms of knowledge and salary. Very nice management all the seniors are helpful and well behaved. No politics. Place where you will enjoy to learn and work. Quick adaptation to new technology. Team lunch, picnics and many celebration. Fantastic boss who keeps the energy high.
No cons as such. Needs to be more process oriented.
- 4.0Aug 29, 2013Programme AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAndheri
Good company to work for freshers only.Friendly environment
Bad appraisals. And Less opportunity to work on new technology
- 5.0Jul 11, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
1. Good working environment 2. Encouraging project managers 3. Opportunity to learn new technologies 4. Good growth if you perform well
Nothing as such, less public holiday to enjoy.1
- 5.0Oct 14, 2021Trainee Programmer AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Quarterly Increments, Good training, Freshers get new technologies to work on.
Not at all, this is my opinion
- 4.0Mar 21, 2013Programme AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAndheri
Good work culture and colleagues Almost no internal politics Good Managers and Boss is really excellent and jolly Good for entry level candidates
No technical improvement scope Good for the freshers or 1-2 years experience, you will be caught in the same routine work no new technologies to learn or no self development beyond certain level2
- 4.0Jun 9, 2022ProgrammerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Salary on time. For fresh is an outstanding company. mainly works on the new technology
Only 10 holidays yearly. 2 years bond.
- 4.0May 23, 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
You can learn new technologies here, no work load, supportive staff and team members. Flexible timing.
No policies, even PF. That’s all