Rheal Software Employee Reviews about "management"
98% would recommend to a friend
(5 total reviews)
The latest conversations about Tech
12 hours ago
Advanced Repair Agent
I have a second interview with Microcenter for a Retail Computer Tech in a few days and I was wondering if I got the job could I ask for a higher hourly rate? I was wondering if anyone has had succuess in asking for a higher base pay? Thank in advance
Got a burning question about Rheal Software? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rheal Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 5 of over 79 reviews
Updated Nov 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Sept 11, 2017Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
You will be learning a lot over here as a fresher. Good growth in terms of knowledge and salary. Very nice management all the seniors are helpful and well behaved. No politics. Place where you will enjoy to learn and work. Quick adaptation to new technology. Team lunch, picnics and many celebration. Fantastic boss who keeps the energy high.
No cons as such. Needs to be more process oriented.
- 5.0Jan 25, 2021Software AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMumbai
Excellent company to join if you are tech savy and hungry to learn,good culture, good team work, good management
No cons or negative points as such
- 4.0Jul 18, 2014Senior Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMumbai
1. Understanding Management. 2. Open-door policy. 3. Good opportunities to try different technologies.
1. Very less public holidays. 2. No possibility of future position growth in Mumbai branch.1