The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Rheal Software? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rheal Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 11 of over 75 reviews
Updated Feb 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "less salary"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Aug 11, 2019Programmer/AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPune
1.Fresher get chance to work on new technologies. 2.Good culture.
1.Less leaves. 2.Less salary hike. 3.Leaves are less.1
- 4.0Apr 15, 2015Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
1. Healthy work environment 2. Helpful peoples, they will guide you like their family members 3.
Salary is concern for experienced.3
- 4.0Jun 1, 2012Programmer AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
You get good hands on , on all the technologies. Get increment after every 3-4 months !!!
Salary increments are upto some limit. Limited growth in salaryLimited growth in salaryLimited growth in salary as well as technology
- 1.0Mar 22, 2016.NET Developer (Web)Current Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
- Timing Flexibility is here. You can do your any 9hrs between 9 AM to 9PM. So there is no restriction like come on exact 9 AM or 10 AM at office. - There is no Service Agreement or Bond in the company. You can leave company any time. - Cracking interview here is very easy. They first take SQL & ASP.net exam. The papers for the exam are same from last 2-3 year. Even they are not changed till date. So you can asked for it from your friend who is attended interview at rheal. Same with interview questions also. - Free Environment is here. There is no strict or disciplined culture. - 50 Rs. Contribution from company on your daily lunch if you order it from hotel. - 5 days working (Monday to Friday).
- First of all there is no work in this company at all. Whole day employees do just timepass nothing else. Company works only on existing projects which are made by themselves only which are not made perfect in terms of quality &maintenance that’s why this only became headache for them only. Till the day there is no single new project in the company. So only maintenance work is there which is also very less. So no performance and knowledge growth of employees will be here. - There is lack of miscommunication. There is no direct relationship of developer with client. Managers will contact with client about any project development or issue and then managers will provide that information to developer, so that’s leads to miscommunication. And also because of that the developer here is also not get experience on client interaction or how to work with client. There is also no single tester is here. Developer only tests their own application manually. - For freshers, don’t expect for training from company. Company providing only name sake training. You have to learn your own. The training manager here is only know how to boast about company’s training nothing more than that. Freshers need to wait for minimum 7-8 months to get on the live project, until then just timepass or you can do your own learning. Managers have no time for freshers. They are interested only in their old employees. Many fresher are still seating in the company with no work waiting for when they will get live project. But still company recruiting new employees on daily basis, this is not understandable. Even Managers considers that any employee will not stay here more than 2 to 3 years. - The position of developer in this company is same as slave in the company. Even peon also will not respect you as an employee of a company if you are a developer. According to mindset of the peon the Boss, Managers, Accountant and HR are only employees in the company, rest are slaves. - The Big issue here is leaves and holidays. The leaves allotted for employee per year is like ( bhagwan ko bhog ya prashad chadhana). There is only 10 leaves per year. And also only 6 public holidays (1st Jan, 26th Jan, Holi, 15th Aug, Ganpati & Diwali). So in short company expect from employee to work for full year like a machine. Forget about your family and personal life. - Timing issue is also there. Every second is counted when you are outside of the office. You have to complete Totals 45hrs of week (5 days working: 40hrs In + 05hrs Out). - There no coffee machine or tea machine in the company. They only warm plain milk and we have to use tea bags or coffee powder in it. They are also not providing cup or mug. We have to carry our own mug. - About Salary: There is very less salary for freshers is very less salary for freshers is very less salary for freshers as compare to other companies and industry standards. They tells, you will get a good increment cycle based on performance (Normally 2000 on every 4 months of interval). But if we actually calculate the increment per year then it is only 6000 per year in monthly salary. So which is also very less when compare with other companies. There is also No Bonus in Diwali. They only provide a diwali treat for employee in Barbique or somewhere else. - Also there is no compulsion on formal wear in the company. Even Managers and boss wear half pants and ¾ pants. So no business or formal view of the company. This is not pretty good.3
- 5.0Aug 11, 2021Software EngineerCurrent InternMumbai
It was great to work with those environment . People are good there. Friendly in nature
There is very less salary offered and the work is not done in the systematic way
- 3.0Jul 18, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
If you are not able to find job anywhere else then go for it. It is good only for freshers.
1) No HR. 2) No policies. 3) No sexual harassment policy. 4) Very less leaves (10 per year). 5) Manager with a bad character ( ladies be aware of it) 6) CEO keeps shouting and screaming all the time. 7) No salary increment. 8) No licence for Visual studio, slow VPC's which is a headache.