The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Rheal Software? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rheal Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 5 of over 75 reviews
Updated Feb 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "less leaves"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Aug 31, 2013Junior Programmer AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
1. Very good environment. 2. Hike in every 3,4,6 months based on performance. 3. Co-operative colleagues and peers 4. Good Exposure and learning. 5. Boss is a very good, fair, friendly and a decent person.
1. Less leaves and very very less holidays. 2. Less facilities like tea/coffee, very less celebration and events.1
- 5.0Oct 19, 2016Programmer AnalystCurrent EmployeeAlmeirim
Flexible working hours, Quarterly increment, no politics, very good working environment. Good work life balance
Less public holidays & leaves
- 3.0Mar 2, 2017Programmer AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPune
Good company to start your career. Give good starting package for freshers (since 2016). Not much workload. Good colleagues.
Less hike for experienced people. Not much of personal and professional growth for experienced. Working on outdated technologies (barring few projects). Mostly maintenance projects. Less leaves and holidays. have to complete 40 hrs in time every week.
- 5.0Nov 17, 2016Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
No Work Load No Internal Politics Hike on Monthly basis Friendly Environment Good Work Culture Time Flexibility No Dress codes
Less Leaves Rest all Good None found More