Rheal Software Employee Reviews about "colleague"
98% would recommend to a friend
(7 total reviews)
Found 7 of over 79 reviews
Updated Nov 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Rheal Software? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rheal Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Reviews about "colleague"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0May 30, 2019Programme AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
Timing is flexible... 40 Hrs in a week... No dress code... Colleagues are supportive...
Not considering work of employee for appraisal... Beg for the increment... After one year increment cycle will be start with ₹2000 to 4 months...
- 4.0Aug 31, 2013Junior Programmer AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
1. Very good environment. 2. Hike in every 3,4,6 months based on performance. 3. Co-operative colleagues and peers 4. Good Exposure and learning. 5. Boss is a very good, fair, friendly and a decent person.
1. Less leaves and very very less holidays. 2. Less facilities like tea/coffee, very less celebration and events.1
- 5.0Apr 14, 2022Senior Programmer AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPune
-Great colleagues and working Atmosphere. -Flexible working hours. -Opportunity to work on latest Tech stack. -International Projects. Mainly USA and UK clients. -Performance based salary increment.
-Change the offsite location :)
- 3.0Mar 2, 2017Programme AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPune
Good company to start your career. Give good starting package for freshers (since 2016). Not much workload. Good colleagues.
Less hike for experienced people. Not much of personal and professional growth for experienced. Working on outdated technologies (barring few projects). Mostly maintenance projects. Less leaves and holidays. have to complete 40 hrs in time every week.
- 4.0Mar 21, 2013Programme AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAndheri
Good work culture and colleagues Almost no internal politics Good Managers and Boss is really excellent and jolly Good for entry level candidates
No technical improvement scope Good for the freshers or 1-2 years experience, you will be caught in the same routine work no new technologies to learn or no self development beyond certain level2
- 4.0Aug 18, 2015Junior Programmer AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAndheri
- Very Supportive and Encouraging Colleagues, always there to help Professionally as well personally, which creates good Environment to work at the work place. - Have regular increment cycle 2000 - 4000/n Month(n base on performance ) usually between 3-5 Months - Flexible office timings - 8 hours
Company have their Own limitation on Salary So Salary is concern for experienced3