RetailMeNot Opérateur Reviews

4.9
RetailMeNot President Lou Agnese
Lou Agnese
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company To Work for!

Jun 11, 2019 - Manager, Channel Sales Operations in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a ton of opportunity for advancement if you do good work. I have been at the company for three years now and have held three very different positions. If you are getting involved and continuing your development, the doors will open for you to advance. The company values their people first. This is not something I have experienced at previous companies. I also value that there is a high level of transparence and trust. You never feel as though you are being deceived by management - the leaders are real and employees are looped into challenges and successes of the company.

Cons

There has been some management changes over the past year (CEO & other leadership), but the transition has been smooth and we have had a new wave of great leaders step in. Values and culture has remained constant throughout.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work!

Feb 19, 2018 - Operations in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open environment for sharing ideas across all facets of the business

Cons

Lean machine so wear many hats

3. The latest conversations about Tech

180 Comments

Tech

34.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=RetailMeNot~407120
    Join the conversation on
  4. 5.0

Great Austin Company

Dec 16, 2017 - Advertising Operations in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company and culture. fun office

Cons

A few bad seeds just like any company

Be the first to find this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jan 31, 2017 - Operations in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free food, the product works, great culture. Unlimited PTO and AMAZING benefits! CEO is super transparent and communicative with the whole company.

Cons

Not much room for growth, unless you put yourself out there. Just as in almost any work place environment, you have to make yourself noticed/known.

6 people found this review helpful
  6. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Very political, toxic environment

Jan 30, 2017 - Operations Coordinator in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free lunch 4 days/wk, coffee bar, free breakfast on mondays, cool workspace & gadgets in the office, work from home.

Cons

Very political environment where 'diversity & inclusivity' is a major priority as employees are divided by race & genitalia, then we're told we need more of this group and less of this group. It's rather sickening. You must think and march along with the obvious political party lines (which doesn't even have anything to do with work) or you're not in the clique.

14 people found this review helpful

RetailMeNot Response

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for your candid feedback. At RetailMeNot, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, and that every team member is valued, welcomed, respected, and heard. We count ourselves lucky to have a diverse workforce, and we support all employees across age, race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, and political affiliations.

7. 5.0

Fantastic company

Oct 28, 2016 - Site Operations Associate in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great work/life balance - Transparent management - Clearly communicated company vision

Cons

- Nothing really is a con

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people, fun place to work, and many opportunities for individual growth.

Dec 27, 2012 - Site Operations Coordinator in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people at WhaleShark are what I look forward to the most when going to work. I have really enjoyed working with my team and others from different departments. Our recruiting team has done a fantastic job hiring highly motivated and cultured people. Our company wide meetings keep me informed of our performance and success as we continue to quickly grow. These meetings allow me to see how my work contributes to the overall growth of the company. The open kitchen and catered meals keep me energized and ready to work. The company parties are a lot of fun and a great opportunity to meet people from all over the company.

Cons

When working with fun and amazing people, it can sometimes be hard not to have too much fun, but I don't mind since these people are the reason why I love working at WhaleShark!

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews