Found 2,914 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and PTO" (in 313 reviews)
- "Good pay for your first year with the company and they care about their employees" (in 240 reviews)
- "awesome place to work the people are great the company really cares about its workers whether your temp worker or not" (in 164 reviews)
- "Great employee's to work with and for." (in 58 reviews)
- "Training was good and regularly updated/distributed." (in 57 reviews)
- "Poor management to work with" (in 152 reviews)
- "long hours necessary to adequately cover specific market areas" (in 78 reviews)
- "No work life balance be prepared to work up to 12 hours a day + Saturdays." (in 69 reviews)
- "Micro management which evolved completing upper management tasks other jobs that were not in the job description( knocking on doors collecting money, site visits for other business units endless recording of activity's that were completely meaningless just to satisfy upper management , reporting the same material in multiple locations to make other members jobs easier , spending 60" (in 50 reviews)
- "I have engaged direct manager and his manager multiple times with no success." (in 45 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Republic Services and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Nov 30, 2023ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsUnited States Coast Guard - Air Station Sacramento
excellent service, lots of benefits at work
poor service, poor management, low pay
- 1.0Nov 29, 2023Customer Service Phone RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsAnaheim, CA
Easy work answering phones yep
company is incompetant in the 616 work area. Anaheim, fullerton,garden grove etc. Trucks dont pick up trash on a daily basis. forget them picking up the rec and food waste LOL company is a joke, do not apply your yearly raise will be less then 25 cents
- 4.0Nov 28, 2023General ManagerCurrent Employee
- Great structure for support in helping your business units grow - Very focused on the hourly employee and making them happy
- Decisions around operation margins can cloud local market judgement
- 3.0Nov 26, 2023Residential DriverCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearIndianapolis, IN
Manageable work load....great supervisor..supportive culture...lot of fringe benefits
Trucks are in bad shape....health insurance is not great and expensive....pay is on the lower end of current market
- 4.0Nov 20, 2023Human ResourcesCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPhoenix, AZ
Great culture, pay, and benefits.
Some departments/functions could implement better career paths for opportunities to grow and develop current employees.
Republic Services Reviews FAQs
Republic Services has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 2,988 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Republic Services to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
62% of Republic Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Republic Services 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.