Rentsync Reviews

Updated Jan 9, 2021

4.5
Rentsync President  Jason Leonard (no image)
Jason Leonard
  1. "Project Manager"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in St. Catharines, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Rentsync full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing team, great clients, management that listens and cares, fulfilling work, flexible hours, working from home, and great to be part of a cutting edge business.

Cons

Can be some tough clients, benefits aren't great for those with families.

Continue reading

"Raised concerns to Manager & HR and I was fired the next morning"

1.0
    Former Employee - Project Manager in St. Catharines, ON

I worked at Rentsync full-time for less than a year

Pros

None at all, I wasn't Happy

Cons

High expectations, no proper training, no work life balance, no proper processes in place. Expected to perform two jobs at the same time, duties that I was not hired to do nor was I informed of during my interview and when I joined the company. I applied for a particular position but was told I would be doing something else that I wasn't aware off. I was expected to perform two jobs, I didn't not have enough time to perform both jobs, nor the expertise. I was told you will be required to do the extra duties which is a whole other role in itself. I raised concerns with my manager that I am not able to do two full time jobs at the same time & then reached out to HR and was fired the next morning and my position was posted on indeed before I was even let go. This was during my probabtion. Not a great company to work for, very low income & micro management.

Continue reading

3. "The Way a Workplace Should Be"

Current Employee - Developer
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Rentsync full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and flex. A sense of purpose most of the day and a feeling of accomplishment.

Cons

The onboarding process was a little bit unsteady. At first I felt a lack of direction and felt unsure where to focus my efforts. This is probably unavoidable, but this is a required field so I had to say something :)

Continue reading
  4. "Almost too good to be true!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in St. Catharines, ON

I have been working at Rentsync full-time for less than a year

Pros

But it is true.. overall great place to work!

Cons

Never knew employers could be this great. It’s a con because it caught me off guard and surprises me everyday on how wonderful everyone is. I’m proud to be part of this growing team. And to address other reviews, every new job has a learning curve, don’t let that discourage you. Our family is open to all, so if you want to be part of this team, just be you and you’ll fit right in!!

Continue reading
  5. "Great team, relaxed environment"

Current Employee - Customer Success Representative in St. Catharines, ON

I have been working at Rentsync full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone is very easy going and supportive! You really feel part of a team and a family. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and development, and they host some awesome events!

Cons

We're growing so quickly we are running out of desk space!

6. "Dream Team!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in St. Catharines, ON

I have been working at Rentsync full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly, talented & motivated team Attentive management Good pay scale & benefits Truly a place where you can grow your skills

Cons

Working for a fast-growing company comes with some pressure and stress. Onboarding can be intimidating, but the support for new staff is great.

"Bad work environment"

1.0
    Former Employee - Web Developer

I worked at Rentsync full-time

Pros

Local company in niagara

Cons

Not a team orientated environment . Expectations set extremely high by employer and proper training not given . Team collaboration on projects was NOT allowed and extreme micro management occured daily

8. "The secret of joy in work is contained in one word – excellence!"

Current Employee - Financial Coordinator in Thorold, ON

I have been working at Rentsync full-time for more than a year

Pros

A Progressive Modern Company who strives to adapt and lead the industry with innovation. Exciting and growing enterprise where each day brings new accomplishments and accolades as a team. No getting stale in this workplace! As a veteran of many varied workplace environments, LWS ranks more than 5 star on creating work life balance.

Cons

Rapid success and growth has brought about increased transacational volumes, however Management is quick to address, resolve, and hire. They have our backs!

Continue reading
  9. "Great work environment!"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Saint Catharines, ON

I have been working at Rentsync full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great working environment with a great team. Opportunities to work on interesting projects. Great learning opportunities.

Cons

Onboarding to the system can be confusing at first, but you do learn a lot on the way.

10. "Amazing Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Front End Developer in Thorold, ON

I have been working at Rentsync full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working as a front end web developer, they give all the necessary time and tools to complete projects, so the high pressure of getting projects done isn't too intense (well at least compared to other development companies I've experienced). Practically, no hiccups in between development as well (just you and the computer). Instructions are thorough and questions are encouraged. The environment is friendly, structured and willing to grow! Flexibility is one of the strongest assets for this job! Pretty happy to end up here (that statement was not forced lol).

Cons

The code documentation is lacking and it does have a bit of a learning curve.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews