Recrutement Précision Reviews

Updated May 6, 2021

Found 3 of over 14 reviews

4.9

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A+ place to work at

May 6, 2021 - Account Manager in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Schedule flexibility ++ You can chose between remote work or Office work as you like The Compensation system is more than fair You have full autonomy on your work No micro-management Amazingly friendly working environment with great colleagues and management Modern offices

Cons

Honestly none really comes to mind

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Recruteur

Oct 26, 2018 - Recruteur in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Équilibre famille/travail, 35 heures par semaine, possibilité de faire du télétravail, fermeture des bureaux entre noel et Nouvel An; - Une équipe géniale, dynamique et professionnelle: politique de portes ouvertes, formation continue sur les meilleures pratiques du secteur, évènements de team building, etc.; - Localisation au coeur du centre-ville de Montréal.

Cons

- Pas d'assurances collectives .

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Stellar Employer!

Oct 16, 2018 - Account Manager in Montreal, QC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with this organization for almost 5 years and I sincerely believe I have the best bosses. Their values are exceptional and thus they promote a positive and friendly work atmosphere! Unlike other firms, its a team-oriented environment, where hard work is rewarded. We work hard - but play harder! There is an open door policy and feedback is always appreciated by upper management.

Cons

Although we are growing, there is not so much opportunity for growth as the business runs lean. The job is stressful - but, stress is manageable with the help of good advice and coaching from industry leaders.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews