RW Lynch Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

RW Lynch Reviews

Updated 5 Aug 2019

Found 58 reviews

3.7
RW Lynch CEO Brian Lynch (no image)
Brian Lynch
Pros
  • "knowledgeable and motivating sales manager(in 5 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "(in 4 reviews)

• "EXTREMELY low base pay with promise of bonuses(in 4 reviews)

1. "Industry leader"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in San Ramon, CA

I worked at RW Lynch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Enjoyed selling this service to law firms. Leader in the space. Great hours and comp plan.

Cons

Not sure they seem to always improve on feedback

Advice to Management

Keep up the vision! Great product development. Keep building on the technology.

RW Lynch2019-08-06

"Making Money!"

I have been working at RW Lynch full-time for less than a year

Pros

There have been so many chances for me to make money above just the salary and sales commissions. I've hit my monthly bonus goal and am on track to make 6-figures this year. There is uncapped commissions and bonuses. The team I work with have been great helping me to get up to speed during the training process.

Cons

If you're not used to making calls all day, this can be a grind. just be prepared to put in the work to make the money

Advice to Management

keep the bonuses coming, it really makes my month to get a the big checks!

RW Lynch2019-07-31

"Fun Company!"

Current Employee - Business Development Specialist in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at RW Lynch full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is ample opportunity to make good money if you are dedicated to the job and put in the effort. On top of an excellent and uncapped commission structure, there is a monthly bonus, plus surprise bonuses throughout each week and month. The environment and the people that I work with are awesome and always make it a fun day. It's a small team and everyone is there to help with whatever you need.

Cons

This a job comprised of a lot of cold calling. If that's not your thing, then this isn't for you.

RW Lynch2019-07-23

""Great place to work!""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at RW Lynch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people, amazing culture, great earning potential with an exciting vision for the future!

Cons

I wouldn't exactly call this a con, however, your success is measured by your desire and drive to work hard and be successful!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work driving the company forward with your exciting and creative vision for the future!

RW Lynch2019-07-22
  5. "Timber!"

I worked at RW Lynch

Pros

Good hours and potential to make money.

Cons

They bounce checks, pay late, and take money for 401(k), but don’t fund your 401(k), not only with company contribution, they also take employee contribution and keep for themselves.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees and vendors on time the money you owe them. Also, pay back the 401(k) money you took.

RW Lynch2019-08-03
  6. "Still in Business?"

Former Employee - Business Development Specialist in San Ramon, CA

I worked at RW Lynch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Location as it has a nice office.

Cons

The base salary is not good so you need to be able to make your money cold calling to attorneys with a product that does not have value.

RW Lynch2019-07-31

"Established but feels like a startup growing!"

I have been working at RW Lynch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hitting a new phase of the business and glad to be part of this great team taking off into the next level! Unlimited earnings potential! You just need drive..

Cons

It's a grind if you make it a grind. Have fun and handle your business!

RW Lynch2019-06-10

"Creative Vision for the Future"

Current Employee - Sales in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at RW Lynch full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've been with RWL for over 5 years now and I wish we had this comp plan when I started out because I did really well but would have made a lot more $$$ if we had the same comp plan then. Something we have thats really unique is that the executive managers are now available to assist and are actually available to make prospect calls with you. This is huge as it helps to give your prospect confidence in our service.... To top that we also have clients who will make themselves available as a reference for your prospects as well. This has significantly helped us to close more deals. If you have self discipline and are consistent in your daily efforts, you can get to 6-figures in your first couple years.

Cons

Management trains and is available and will help but does not babysit. This is more of a self disciplined office with a high-level sales process, so reps have to work hard and challenge themselves to build confidence and learn how to interact with some of the attorney prospects.

RW Lynch2019-03-26

"RW Skimps"

Former Employee - Administrative in San Ramon, CA

I worked at RW Lynch full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people you meet on the floor, the good people beyond the CEO and the few who protect him solely so they can keep dragging out the lifespan of a dated business on hospice, are simply trying to get by, to work an honest day, and go home to their families. They are the reason why this business is still in operation. My hope for them is that they realize their value and leave as soon as possible.

Cons

This sinking ship skimps. Skimps on paydays. Payday is uncertain here. Payday will come, pay will not. Skimps on bonuses. Skimps on culture. Put your head down and make calls. Forget team building. Skimps on 401K's (not paid for multiple months now for team members who have been nothing but loyal for many years) Skimps on benefits. Benefits turned off without notice even though the pay keeps coming out of... your paycheck. You find out once you're sick or in need of the benefits you thought you had. Skimps on HR duties. HR doesn't have your back. You receive eye rolls when you have a legitimate concern. Skimps on truth. Empty promises about things getting better. How it's all going to change. How this year will be the biggest year. Read the reviews here that talk about paychecks bouncing. If you want uncertainty and odd deflective behavior, pissed off employees, you've found the right place.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees what they are owed. There are good decent people who work for you.

RW Lynch2019-03-22

"Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Sales in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at RW Lynch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Dominick the sales manager is extremely constructive and insightful and great to work under. He does everything he can to create a positive, comfortable environment for his sales team to succeed. There is a lot of opportunity here to grow and learn.

Cons

Difficult to sell to Legal groups.

RW Lynch2018-09-24