What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "My colleagues the in Personal Lines business that I did work for were generally great people and my work was well appreciated and often interesting." (in 107 reviews)
- "Benefits are good" (in 49 reviews)
- "Provides good work life balance" (in 48 reviews)
- "Some great work and colleagues" (in 26 reviews)
- "The staff (excluding management) are all friendly." (in 23 reviews)
- "Poor management who are completely unsuitable and untrained for their roles." (in 37 reviews)
- "The pay is poor for what we have to deal with" (in 30 reviews)
- "Salaries are low and progression inexistent." (in 25 reviews)
- "Long hours doesn't pay great" (in 15 reviews)
- "Senior management is double faced and takes the matters personally." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of RSA Group and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Found 898 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sept 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 28, 2023Risk BrokerFormer Employee
Positive work environment, and coworkers
Uncertainty due to the acquisition and COVID-19. However, the staff is very good at motivating and supporting themselvesRSA Group Response3d
Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your experience working at RSA.
RSA Group Reviews FAQs
RSA Group has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,006 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at RSA Group to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
74% of RSA Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RSA Group 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.