QNet Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Full-time Part-time

3.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

Pros
  • No pros as qnet is not doing any business (in 7 reviews)

• A fraud company who does a chain business mlm scheme (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • From my point of view best place to work with no cons (in 3 reviews)

• There is no downside to work with qnet india (in 2 reviews)

1. "Q-Net is neither a FRAUD nor SCAM ."

Pros

I have joined Qnet sometime back, I haven't found any fraud or scam. People scream, write posts this and that because they fail in surviving the business, they don't have the patience to sustain, they fail in the struggle.
    Who says every business comes like a cake, it's not spoon feeding. Yo have to work sometimes hard, other times may be a lil more.

This business is a massive gain if you work. People who are just for the enjoyment they roll out the business saying they lost money, the company is a scam. I would love to talk to the people who say its a scam or fraud.
    Honestly, it's a way to Financial Freedom :)

Cons

none
    none
    no cons seriously so work hard it will pay you.
    none

2. "Qnet -Best Option to start a business"

I have been working at QNet part-time

Pros

QNET is among the top most network marketing companies.It gives a very good platform to start a direct selling business and provides huge potential to anyone to prosper.The training and learning programs are very effective.This is a one stop solution to not just only grow in terms of wealth but also to lead as a life of an Entrepreneur.Qnet's rock solid credibility and close knit family culture teaches values like gratitude, giving respect and helping others.

Cons

This business is not for those who does not have burning desires to fullfill their dreams . They will easily quit this business even if they start.

Advice to Management

Please try to bring more clarity in India so that people can differentiate between illegal businesses and direct selling business by QNET.

3. "Qnet the life changer"

Current Employee - Fulltime in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Fulltime in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Qnet is a life changing experience it is not only a business but also an experience which has giving me a growth in every aspect of my life. It has Madr me more patient more humble.
    My experience in qnet has first of all taught me about my purpose of life and how valuable my life is and what all needs to become in life I am more connected spiritually and and more connected with my family .
    It has taught me the real values of love service and humility. It give me a platform where I can help people from all walk of life achieve there dreams and come out of there financial crunch. The concept of RYTHM has taught us to raise ourself and then help people around us to grow and always stand for them. Loyalty and service is the most provisos asset earning big money and millions isjust the by produc the real strong value system of qnet makes I very special and I feel people from every walk of life should start this for personal as well as monetary growth.

Cons

I don't think there's anything negative I have seen here in the last few years

Advice to Management

Qnet has give me a better work life balance where can plan to be a fulltime mom being a millionaire at the same time and also being there for my family when they are in need which is never possible being in corporate

5. "I LOVE QNET"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Noida (India)

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

QNET gives me
    1. better life style
    2. financial freedom
    3. world tour
    4. my dreams

Cons

QNET is only way to success in your life, and fulfill your dream
    whatever you want, one day everything you have

Advice to Management

take care of your DOWNLINES

6. "Best way to make money in India"

Current Employee - Independent Representative in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Independent Representative in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1) You get very good money when you sell QNET products
    2) All QNET products are unique and helpful so it it easy to sell them
    3) You get good training from everyone at QNET

Cons

Nothing particular I can think about. I think most significant things are done well at QNET

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Come up with more new and great products!

7. "Company makes you an entrepreneur"

Current Employee - Independent Representative in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Independent Representative in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. Company teaches you skills you cannot learn anywhere
    2. You learn to live your own life your own way
    3. You learn how to do business
    4. You learn about community and social well being
    5. Great company culture

Cons

1. Sometimes it is hard to get in touch with the right people in the company
    2. No proper internal communication methods in place

Advice to Management

1. Please make a portal for us to communicate internally within QNET
    2. Make yourselves more available to IRs and employees

8. "Executive"

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

Friendly and caring colleague or environment

Cons

Need to independent and there need some efforts to understand their records

"Limited Purpose"

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

Good for gaining experience
    5 day work week
    Friday freedom wear

Cons

No freedom on innovation
    Business attire policy

Advice to Management

Give more freedom for innovation

10. "Unstructured and super messy work environment"

Current Employee - Operations Executive in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
    Current Employee - Operations Executive in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There's a lot of opportunity to advance based on very high turnover and many managers have leveraged the lack of staff to negotiate higher salaries by threatening to leave.

Cons

1. How Top Management value "talent"? - I have culture shock when i joined QI (QNET) about a year ago. Top Management doesn't really focus on talent management, KPIs, individual's achievement or hardwork but if one is good in pleasing, buttering-up and all talk and no action, one can be a bright star in QI (QNET). Justification for a promotion and/or salary increment is merely based on how "visible" you are to the top management, how fast and how frequent you reply to Whatsapp and how "supportive" you are towards all Top Management's decision regardless its good or bad.
    Practice favouritism which defeats growth opportunities. One should be good to the management to get all the benefits

2. Every minute counts - YES - EVERY MINUTE COUNTS. What i heard most during my tenure here in QI (QNET) from the Top Management is : "You are paid to be here (QI) ON TIME and I am not!" In all occations/event, etc, staffs are required to be attended at least 5 min before the event starts BUT you will never see the top management be there on time... HE, for ALL OCCATIONS, came at least 1 hour late and you are still expected to rise, put on a big smile and clap your hands to welcome him.

Oh yea, not to forget, even 1 min late, its LATE! no leeway is given! Show cause and warning will be issued followed by 10% of bonus deduction!

3. Unclear business vision and constant "fire drill" mentality. QI (QNET) is not transparent at all about the "behind-the-scenes" issues (e.g. Major departments re-structuring, Sales Target, etc.) that bring alot of surprises to staffs.

4. QI (QNET) sells fairly low end (in terms of quality) products in very (super) high-end-product price. Falsifying testimonials to target sales market from under-developed countries and school teenagers.

Advice to Management

Stop hiring your "relatives" and "friends" for key roles. Your firm is only as strong as those that you hire.

11. "Bad Leadership/Top Management"

I worked at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1) Willing to pay new hire to lure them in and moderately good benefits
    2) Fast career progression (if you are related to someone in the top management or if you are good in "shoe polishing" your management)
    3) Vegetarian company - if you believe in eating healthy

Cons

1) Going backwards in terms of benefits (taking away annual leave from long serving employees)
    2) Stingy founder and top management - decide to deduct bonus payout on tardiness etc right before payout where all these should be communicated the start of performance year and not after
    3) Did not pay bonus on time as promised
    4) No flexible working hours (every minute counts)
    5) Indecisive top management
    6) Top management meddling into day to day operations and not strategising on the top level
    7) Favoritism (hence shoe licking will bring you far and above)
    8) Nepotism - by far the worst I have seen
    9) Racist - only Indians are favored
    10) Founder and Top Management does not practice what they preach (talk only, no action)

Advice to Management

Don't call yourself MNC because clearly, you are not by that standard.