Pure Octane Talent Employee Reviews about "pure octane"

Updated Oct 2, 2019

Found 8 of over 110 reviews

3.7
Pure Octane Talent Owner Andre Zahrebelny (no image)
Andre Zahrebelny
Pros
  • "I went to Pure Octane for an interview(in 8 reviews)

• "it was a really fun and accepting work environment(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours and crap pay with broken promises(in 16 reviews)

• "You do have to put in hard work to be successful, but I feel like that's the most jobs(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "pure octane"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Administrator

Nov 23, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pure Octane has the best team to work with. There is a lot of good energy in the office. The management is professional and reliable.

Cons

Currently there are none.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

No other jobs besides door to door salesperson!

Oct 2, 2019 - Door to Door Salesperson in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

I went to Pure Octane for an interview. I had applied for a Marketing Assistant position but it was actually a door to door salesperson job.

Cons

Everything. This is so wrong in so many levels.

5 people found this review helpful

Pure Octane Talent Response

HR Administrator

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better. We try to be as transparent as possible. Please feel free reach out to hr@pureoctanetalent.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to hear your feedback so we can make improvements.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Endless opportunity!!! Personal growth, Entrepreneurship!! Leadership!

Jan 19, 2017 - Leader in Hamilton, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pure Octane has enabled growth, development and push myself to new levels. Daily challenges and a true support system that allows me to obtain and reach my goals,while not feeling stagnant and stale. There is no cap on the knowledge which can be gained and utilized with a strong student mentality and a excellent work ethic. Weather you love business, new experiences, travel and or personal growth, Pure Octane provides all of the above on a fast track to being a successful entrepreneur. If you do not want to punch in and punch out as an employee but would like to develop yourself into a business owner and entrepreneur, Pure Octane is the right place for you to call home,

Cons

Originally, the hours seemed long and personally without out my own transportation I found it difficult to travel to our events. Finding and developing a balance between personal life and business was a challenge. With very minimum amount of time, I've become solution oriented which enabled me to turn these negatives into positives which now I can share my own experiences with others whom may have similar concerns.

4 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0

Pure Review

Jul 26, 2015 - Team Leader
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am a student and first saw this as a job to get through the summer and earn money. This "job" turned into one of the best experiences I have had because of the amazing work atmosphere, strong support system, and the opportunity for growth. Working at Pure Octane has taught me so many lessons and given me so many things that can be applied to my everyday life like motivation, drive, positive mindset, and a strong work ethic. I do return to school in September, but because of how amazing this experience has been I have chosen to continue working throughout the school year and return to a full-time position once I complete my degree. This opportunity has allowed me to truly believe how there is no growth in the comfort zone, and no comfort in the growth zone, as I was always someone who hated change and loved my comfort zone, now I am growing and stepping more and more outside of my comfort zone every day and it is allowing me to realize what I am truly capable of. So for that, I thank Pure Octane.

Cons

At first, I thought everyone in this office was crazy because of their excitement and energy levels so early in the morning. Now, I am just as crazy, and couldn't be happier.

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best Career Move This Far!

May 29, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Being a part of this company has been a true blessing for me and has given me the opportunity to truly start my career! When I was given the opportunity to have an interview with one of the hiring managers I wasn't really sure what I was getting into, but am so glad I was given the chance to be interviewed for a successful growing company, full of energetic and motivated individuals and I was blown away by the vision of Pure Octane. I was excited to be put through the entire hiring process and offered to be a part of this company. Working here has been rewarding in so many ways... from having time invested in my personal growth to recognition of hard work to great dinner outings and baseball games! Glad I took time and had my own experience in learning about this company other than to rely on my own uncertain feelings. Best decision for my career I've made so far.

Cons

There's no perfect company out there... this company consistently works hard to improve in all departments

7 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Event Marketer

Oct 21, 2016 - Marketing Representative in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great working environment, Great people, Lots of opportunity to grow and build your resume as a young professional. I learned alot of skills that I use in my current profession, Pure Octane taught me how having a great attitude gets you a long ways in life!

Cons

Longer hours than expected but you get out of it what you put into it!

3 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0

Pure Octane Talent

Dec 1, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pure Octane is a warm and welcoming environment. It is a really fun and friendly workplace. The company offers a wonderful learning environment and challenges you to grow in your career. This is a great space to acquire new skills and push past your comfort zone.

Cons

There are no cons to this workplace

4 people found this review helpful
    8. 4.0

Perfect Opportunity!

Oct 21, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Personally, being in this company I've seen and experienced the opportunities and growth in management. Pure Octane has a great, fun, team orientated environment. They really focus and take pride in professional and personal goals. Lovely staff that make the experience worthwhile.

Cons

Honestly this company consistently works hard to improve in all departments

5 people found this review helpful