Pure Octane Talent "hard work" Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Pure Octane Talent Employee Reviews about "hard work"

Updated Aug 7, 2019

3.9
Pure Octane Talent Owner Andre Zahrebelny (no image)
Andre Zahrebelny
Pros
  • "I went to Pure Octane for an interview(in 8 reviews)

• "Provides a fun, fast-paced teamwork environment which prides on both professional and personal development and growth(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours and crap pay with broken promises(in 14 reviews)

• "You do have to put in hard work to be successful, but I feel like that's the most jobs(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "hard work"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "personal development"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The personal development you will receive with this company, not only just in the business world, even your personal life has changed me to be a more confident and better leader.

Cons

Starting out, there is a lot of time commited to get to a management position and build a career. After the hard work and reward of getting the position, the time you are able to spend with family or travel is endless.

Advice to Management

Having the whole team work together more will contribute to hit the expansion goals we are looking for in 2018

Pure Octane Talent2018-01-30

"Great Opportunity"

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent

Pros

A lot of travel opportunity for those that are interested in working in different markets. You're able to create your own hours and schedule. The co-workers help you to achieve your goals. Friendly work environment and the opportunities they offer are still evolving

Cons

Requires a lot of hard work and dedication. This business is not meant for anyone that's looking for a clock in, clock out opportunity.

Pure Octane Talent2017-01-09

"Perfect Opportunity!"

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time

Pros

Personally, being in this company I've seen and experienced the opportunities and growth in management. Pure Octane has a great, fun, team orientated environment. They really focus and take pride in professional and personal goals. Lovely staff that make the experience worthwhile.

Cons

Honestly this company consistently works hard to improve in all departments

Pure Octane Talent2016-10-21

"Best Career Move This Far!"

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent

Pros

Being a part of this company has been a true blessing for me and has given me the opportunity to truly start my career! When I was given the opportunity to have an interview with one of the hiring managers I wasn't really sure what I was getting into, but am so glad I was given the chance to be interviewed for a successful growing company, full of energetic and motivated individuals and I was blown away by the vision of Pure Octane. I was excited to be put through the entire hiring process and offered to be a part of this company. Working here has been rewarding in so many ways... from having time invested in my personal growth to recognition of hard work to great dinner outings and baseball games! Glad I took time and had my own experience in learning about this company other than to rely on my own uncertain feelings. Best decision for my career I've made so far.

Cons

There's no perfect company out there... this company consistently works hard to improve in all departments

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on your vision

Pure Octane Talent2016-05-29

"Honest Pure Octane Review"

Administrative in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent

Pros

Fun and energetic environment. Amazing training program. Management is supportive and very understanding.

Cons

lots of hard work and so much to learn. con only if you don't like to learn and grow.

Pure Octane Talent2015-08-14

"inside sales"

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time

Pros

very good energy, everyone is very nice and they encourage growth within the company, Andre is the coach, remember that.

Cons

the hours are long, but you need to put hard work in to make money. There is a sales quota, so make sure you're up for consistent no's from customers.

Advice to Management

be conscious of how hard it is for new people to work in sales. Constant rejection isn't handled well by many people at first, so be wary of that.

Pure Octane Talent2015-05-14
  7. "High Earning Potential"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time

Pros

You can make as much as you're willing to put in. They give you all the tools you need to be successful and management is there to support you every step of the way. I've been in sales my entire career and this has by far been the smoothest job I've had. I've already made much more than I expected to do.

Cons

There aren't really any cons. You do have to put in hard work to be successful, but I feel like that's the most jobs.

Advice to Management

I have been working at Pure Octane full-time for 3 and a half years

Pure Octane Talent2019-08-08