Pure Octane Talent Sales Associate Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Sales Associate

Pure Octane Talent Sales Associate Reviews

Updated Aug 12, 2019

4.5
Pure Octane Talent CEO Andre Zahrebelny (no image)
Andre Zahrebelny
  1. "hmmm"

I worked at Pure Octane Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros

some of the people are friendly

Cons

long hours. lots of driving. Not enough money.

Pure Octane Talent2019-08-12

"stay away (they make current employees write positive reviews)"

I worked at Pure Octane Talent full-time for more than a year

Pros

NONE, you are paid less than minimum wage and spend more money than you make travelling and commuting.

Cons

- dependent on having your own vehicle to travel long distances (i travelled, with my own vehicle, for 4 hours) with ZERO compensation for gas or costs incurred - they don't pay you for overtime hours worked, and you NEVER make the commission they promise you. 12 hour shifts work out to less than minimum wage -it is a pyramid scheme -responsbile for your own method of transportation (and costs incurred)... to and from events -you are looked at as disposable, they don't care if you stay or leave -shifts are longer than what is LEGALLY allowed, schedules are sent out last minute (the day before) -the scam you on your paycheque, never accurate to the amount of hours you work

Advice to Management

treat your employees as assets to your business, not as slaves.

Pure Octane Talent2017-11-22

"Sales Associate Management Training Program Review"

I worked at Pure Octane Talent full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunities to expand sales skills and gain experience Good Resume Builder I'd recommend this position to a summer university student looking to gain sales experience. You're guaranteed minimum wage and are likely to gain a lot of experience that looks good on a resume. Wouldn't recommend to someone that is looking to build a career.

Cons

It is essentially a pyramid scheme. Very difficult to earn commissions and you aren't supported well by management. Very high turnover rate.

Advice to Management

Increase base salary. Dial back hours on employees so they don't burn out as quickly. Allow for a proper feedback system and support employees instead of pitting them against each other. These things will lower your turnover rate.

Pure Octane Talent2017-07-10
  4. "High Earning Potential"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Pure Octane Talent full-time

Pros

You can make as much as you're willing to put in. They give you all the tools you need to be successful and management is there to support you every step of the way. I've been in sales my entire career and this has by far been the smoothest job I've had. I've already made much more than I expected to do.

Cons

There aren't really any cons. You do have to put in hard work to be successful, but I feel like that's the most jobs.

Advice to Management

I have been working at Pure Octane full-time for 3 and a half years

Pure Octane Talent2019-08-08