Procom "work life balance" Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Procom Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Nov 15, 2019

4.3
Procom President Frank McCrea (no image)
Frank McCrea
Cons

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Kitchener, ON

I have been working at Procom full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Good work/life balance - Incredibly flexible if something pops up. -Strong communication between teams.

Cons

-No RRSP plan available

Procom2019-11-11
  2. "Procom"

Current Employee - Accountant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Procom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team good work / life balance

Cons

Outdated systems not enough communication between departments

Procom2019-10-04

"Senior Account Manager"

I have been working at Procom full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Amazing work culture Excellent work life balance

Cons

There are no cons, highly recommend.

Procom2019-03-01
  4. "Terrible company"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Toronto, ON

I worked at Procom for less than a year

Pros

The turn over rate at this company is so high that if you don't like someone, just wait a week, and chances are they will be gone.

Cons

CEO is rude and uses foul languages often Co-worker was sexually harassed but there was no formal way to lodge a complaint against her manager so it went un-reported. HR is extremely un-supportive. No employee engagement, no education assistance, no mugs or even spoons in the kitchen to borrow. No formal documentation of anything. If you need help, you're on your own. Lots of required over-time with... no compensation. Terrible work-life balance. Company has no interest in ergonomics, some offices don't even turn on all the lights ( to save money? who knows). Pay is terrible, not enough to support you.

Advice to Management

Try investing in your employees. Run an employee engagement campaign, offer breakfast in the mornings. Realize that just because someone works for you does not mean they are your slave!

Procom2018-04-14
  5. "Senior Technical Recruiter"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Procom full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at Procom for almost a year. Good company culture, excellent work-life balance, competitive base salary, smart casual dress code.

Cons

I can't think of any

Procom2017-04-05
  6. "I love it here!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Procom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love working at Procom, and am thrilled to be an employee of such a great company. I have been with the organization for 3 years and can say that I work with the most supportive group of people. Procom understands work life balance, as well as a how to motivate employees to perform. We are constantly growing and improving.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative, everyone has to go to work right? We have some pressure to perform, but a normal amount, and upper management works very hard themselves, so they lead by example.

Advice to Management

Really nothing I can think of in this area, management is clear and easy to work with and for. No complaints!

Procom2017-03-30
  7. "Working with a Great Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Procom full-time

Pros

- work/life balance - doing what's right for our clients - flexibility - open door policy throughout the organization - room for opportunities and innovation

Cons

- not a con to the organization, but a challenge to be in this industry in this economy.

Procom2017-03-22
  8. "Excellent place for long term growth"

Account Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Procom

Pros

- Experienced team with long tenure - Excellent retention - Thorough & mature back end processes - 4 weeks vacation - Flexibility in work/ life balance - Largest company in industry & continually growing - Continual process improvement

Cons

- Could be more employee events / in office amenities

Advice to Management

Sr Management has recognized that company culture is important & various measures are being put in place to contribute to the improvement of culture / employee recognition, more of this please!!

Procom2017-03-13
  9. "Refreshing!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Procom full-time for less than a year

Pros

Procom is a constantly growing and developing company which values input from its employees. The management genuinely care for their staff and fosters a warm, welcoming environment which fosters great morale. The staff here are wonderful colleagues who are a pleasure to work with. Lots of care is put into ensuring employees are engaged and enjoying themselves, which smart employers know is the key to productivity.... There are frequent events and perks including free breakfasts, an endless supply of coffee, and sporting ticket giveaways. To top it all off, the office is spacious and bright, the cubicles are roomy, and the company is centrally located at Yonge and Eglinton right above the Eglinton TTC station and soon-to-be Crosstown LRT. I am proud to work for such a wonderful company! It is very refreshing to work for a local company that has come so far since its humble beginnings!

Cons

Every company has room to improve, and none is perfect. There is much changing about the modern workforce. Perhaps more flexible hours and more widespread work-from-home offerings would help increase employee satisfaction and contribute to a more positive work-life balance that is so sought-after.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees, they are the key to success!

Procom2017-03-20
  10. "All in all, a great place to work at."

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Procom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

True work-life balance company: You work hard, and are expected to, and the management treats you like an adult and expects that you're doing what you're supposed to without micromanaging. Fair compensation package. Pretty good benefits package which is paid 100% by the company. Process driven environment, which makes everyone accountable. Management invites and actually listens to feedback, and is also very... accessible. Altogether a cohesive team that for the most part gets along very well. 'Smart Casual' dress code which was introduced recently is, in a word, brilliant. All in all, I enjoy working here after well over 2 years.

Cons

Like in all offices, there are frustrations, but overall, it's an excellent place to work. I'd probably prefer to be located more downtown versus midtown, but that's minor.

Procom2017-03-16