Procom Employee Reviews about "work from home"

Updated Apr 3, 2020

Found 13 of over 283 reviews

4.1
Procom President Frank McCrea (no image)
Frank McCrea
Pros
  • "The work environment for the Raleigh branch is awesome(in 28 reviews)

• "Get to learn a lot, work life balance(in 20 reviews)

• Cons
  • "More work from home flexibility across departments would be an asset(in 7 reviews)

• "They also do not have a lot of career growth opportunities, but that's just like any other agency(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work from home"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Positive environment with lots of support

Apr 3, 2020 - Account Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great team across the company - Supportive management - Autonomy to run accounts - Strong brand name in the industry - Supportive Account Management and Recruitment team. Everyone works together

Cons

- More work from home flexibility across departments would be an asset

2. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Jan 30, 2020 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is very friendly and approachable Doesn't feel like a high pressure environment, no hardcore KPI's-very achievable Commission structure is good Great office location Can work from home sometimes

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I've ever worked for

Dec 12, 2019 - Technical Recruiter in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

management, team, training, environment, commissions

Cons

little flexibility for work from home and dress code, but that's everything

4. 3.0

over all good

Jan 14, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours, good location, work from home

Cons

not well organized, can't get things done efficiently

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

great place

Dec 6, 2018 - Senior Technical Recruiter in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Professional staffing agency to work with

Cons

less flexible on work from home

6. 4.0

I like working here

Apr 18, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Opportunity for growth - GREAT people work here - Fun corporate events and employee engagement activities

Cons

- Still some "old school" mentality from management - More flexibility to work from home or remote

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company and benefits !

Mar 31, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Procom for 3 years and so far it's been truly a great work experience. Procom has a great learning environment where you have the ability to learn on your own, while having a good support system from Team Leads and Managers around. It's a challenging and fast paced environment, with unlimited earning potential. The culture is very open and relaxed, you feel comfortable and at the same motivated to work.

Cons

Although there is flexibility to work from home, my only con would be that we don't have more flexibility to work from home more than once per month. Also, it would be beneficial in my opinion to have sick days separate from personal days.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Top staffing firm/room for improvement

Mar 15, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- friendly staff - CEO an amazing guy - commission higher than average - lots of orders to work on - Work from home - very efficient internal system - Separation of on-boarding and recruitment =

Cons

- some account managers are difficult to work with - base salary needs slight upward adjustment - gossip - Bonus/reward structure, not commission structure, needs to be re-worked to give maximum reward for merit

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best employer and a great place to work!

Mar 16, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you love changes and fast pace environments this is the right company for you. We have fantastic coworkers, friendly atmosphere, management are very open to suggestions and ideas to run your own projects. Lots of innovative things are happening here. Many perks including cell phone paid, work from home opportunities, huge working desk, dual screens, great coffee, monthly breakfast and lunches, free tickets to Bluejays games, bonuses for performance and projects, location right on the subway line.

Cons

Location (I would love to work in downtown core) or King & Spadina.

10. 5.0

Procom-A Dynamic Workplace

Mar 14, 2017 - Account Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

With Procom it's my 11th year. I feel proud that I am working with a dynamic team. The people and process are here to support our tagline,"We Want to Work With You". What's beautiful about Procom is that a great environment is a self-reinforcing one: All of these efforts support one another and together create an organization that is creative, fun, hardworking, and highly productive. Procom allows employees to work on passion projects and keep tap into our creativity. Procom employees can take advantage of perks like healthcare and fitness benefits, parental leave, casual work environment and work from home facility.

Cons

I would be happy to see more flexible hours for employees or at least 2 days WFH

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews