Procom Employee Reviews about "work environment"
52% would recommend to a friend
(32 total reviews)
83% approve of CEO
Found 32 of over 386 reviews
Updated Nov 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Procom and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Dec 24, 2019Technical RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
-Relaxed management style, nobody is micromanaging you - Progressive work environment -Potential to make a lot of money
- Metrics based which can be high pressure
- 5.0Jan 16, 2019QA Analyst/TesterCurrent Contractor, more than 1 yearToronto, ON
Very helpful team member Friendly work environment Good compensation Flexible
I know that’s strange but I don’t see any cons
- 5.0Jan 16, 2019Technical RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
The work environment for the Raleigh branch is awesome. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The management staff is extremely approachable and allow employees to occasionally bring their dogs to the office!
None that I can think of at the moment1
- 5.0Oct 20, 2020Roofing SpecialistFormer EmployeeKing of Prussia, PA
Great career for long term. It’s a friendly work environment
I never got called back to work after we went into the green (the pandemic) but over all no cons I could think of
- 5.0Apr 27, 2022Senior Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsToronto, ON
Highly recommend working for Procom, amazing work culture and co-workers
Always open to continuous improvement Excellent work environment Good benefits and flexible work hours
- 5.0Dec 6, 2019Accounts ReceivableCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsToronto, ON
Good work environment Good team players Good management
The grass is always greener on the other side!
- 5.0Dec 28, 2018Technical RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Its an awesome place to work in. Everyone is super friendly and super nice. The work environment does not let the stress get to you. The managers are really motivating and appreciative of your work.
Nothing at the moment yet
- 5.0Apr 5, 2017Technical RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsToronto, ON
The culture and atmosphere is great here. I've never worked in an environment where I enjoyed the people so much. Flexible with time off, and everyone in management is approachable
Not sure if there is a clear upward movement path for careers as a recruiter
- 5.0Mar 23, 2017Senior Technical RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
Independent work environment with little direction from management. This can be a good and a bad thing. Good if you're driven and love to make a good commission. Bad if you need to be pushed to perform. Great work/life balance.
Management can be too hands off. Benefits are so so.
- 3.0Sept 16, 2022Client Service CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsToronto, ON
*friendly co-workers *relaxed & secure work environment
*little potential for growth within CS *lack of clarity & engagement between CS team leads and account managers *high turnover of staff (in general) *management has been the same for years -- little room for new ideas, talent or ingenuity A stable job but not ideal for career growth or development.3