Procom "career growth" Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Procom Employee Reviews about "career growth"

Updated Oct 11, 2019

4.3
Procom CEO Frank McCrea (no image)
Frank McCrea
Cons

Reviews about "career growth"

Return to all Reviews

"Proud to be an employee here!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Procom full-time for less than a year

Pros

You have control of your own day and there is no micro-management. I came from another agency where the environment was terrible, and I was skeptical about Procom but after being here for a few months now, I realize that all the positive reviews are true. I don't dread coming to work, my boss is amazing and the culture here is so supportive. The commission structure is great! I actually get paid quite a good amount... for my placements. There have been people working here for 8-9 years and love it, and the company rewards us with super cool team building events as well.

Cons

You have to make sure to negotiate your base salary upfront because they do not offer raises. This is hardly a con because the commission is go good. They also do not have a lot of career growth opportunities, but that's just like any other agency.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Procom2019-05-08
  2. "Good company with excellent location ."

Current Employee - AR Analyst in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Procom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good location Yonge and eglinton

Cons

Not enough career growth opportunities

Procom2019-10-11
  3. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Procom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Professional, Private company (flexibility & not dependent on the stock market), IT Staffing specialist (not Generalist), solid CRM, solid candidate & client database, Good commissions structure, great people, Stability & longevity, possibility to move internally (between offices across Canada and US). The main target is success and client satisfaction as opposed to focus on internal KPIs (like many... other agencies).

Cons

Slow career growth. Could be more structured overall in terms of management & processes.

Procom2018-08-31
  4. "good place to work"

I have been working at Procom full-time

Pros

- always looking for innovations in our business - fairly flat organization and not a lot of bureaucracy - flexible in many ways

Cons

- internal communication can be lacking and even about important issues - very little opportunity for career growth

Procom2018-04-18

"Great place to hone your skills, but not a long-term employer for many"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Procom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunity to grow your career if you can work with minimal support. Some offices have a full commission structure while others have a mix of salary/commission. In general the commission structure is fair for recruiters.

Cons

Little aid from senior management to grow. Saw a lot of people move on to better careers due to limited career growth opportunities. In general I found that if you were a strong recruiter no one wanted to see you move into account management where commission rates could be higher.

Procom2012-12-11