Procom Senior Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Procom Senior Account Manager Reviews

Updated Apr 27, 2018

5.0
Procom President Frank McCrea (no image)
Frank McCrea
  1. "Transparent and thoughtful Staffing"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter/Account Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Procom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Big business with a family style environment

Cons

Could use more remote work options

Advice to Management

When we move perhaps have multiple offices

Procom2018-04-27
  2. "Great organization that stands behind their people!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager

I have been working at Procom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work environment, very collaborative and innovative. Procom is always looking for better ways to improve the search process both for employees and our Clients. Procom has gone above and beyond what an employer needs to do in supporting me through a very difficult time. Very open door policy with the Management team and ownership!

Cons

Procom could do more to advertise the company's name and brand within the marketplace through multi-media ads.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! Ensure that equal effort is placed on both Employee satisfaction and Client satisfaction!

Procom2017-03-22

"Honored to be part of Procom"

Senior Account Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Procom for less than a year

Pros

I have been with Procom for 5 months and have had nothing but a positive experience. Everyone within the company been extremely helpful in teaching me the ways the company operates. Procom has nothing but great intentions in helping every employee be successful in there career. Procom is a rare company that truly believes and appreciates its employees. Everyone within the organization is accessible to talk with and cares about you as a Procom employee. They also live what they preach. They will give you the tools you need to be successful and help in any way to get you to the goals that you want to achieve personally and professionally. The President Frank McCrea is a reason alone one should want to be part of Procom. From day 1 he has been approachable and helpful in my career with Procom and is truly some i can say i am proud to work for. One thing that truly blew me away was I just received a hand written Christmas note from Frank. It wasn't your typically cookie cutter Christmas note that his admin typed up and he signed, it was personalized to me with his thoughts. You do not typically see something like this from the President of a company this size. I was so impressed by this and felt it needed to be shared. Procom is a fantastic employer and if you are considering an opportunity with Procom, you can not go wrong and know that going into it that you will not be just a number with in the company. You will be a valued asset and they will treat you as such.

Cons

The only con that i can mention can also be viewed as a positive. The name Procom in the US is still a new name to the industry. With the name Procom not being as well known it is more of a challenge to get into firms that have long lasting relationships with the "known" companies, but with that, we also don't have deal with the previous negative opinions created.

Advice to Management

Congratulations on building a fantastic organization. Keep up the culture and values you have set forth. The core value of Procom are unique and your employees recognize it and are grateful to be part of Procom.

Procom2015-12-10