Procom Administrative Assistant Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Procom Administrative Assistant Reviews

Updated Oct 3, 2019

4.8
Procom President Frank McCrea (no image)
Frank McCrea
  1. "employee review"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Procom full-time

Pros

nice management and better workplace

Cons

none - I know so far

Procom2019-10-03
  2. "The worst recruiter in the world"

Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Toronto, ON

I worked at Procom for more than 8 years

Pros

I have no good words for Procom. Perhaps its different if your in IT or some other industry. I don't have a good thing to say

Cons

Unbelievable what happened. I had signed a six month contract for Administrative Assistant. RBC stuck me way in the back doing accounting. Deleting, editing accounts. You had a certain amount of accounts to do and with a span of three or four hours. You would need some banking experience or at least training. Which I received none. I'm an Administrative Assistant which has nothing to do with this. Procom had me sign documents for RBC for this position. Not for Data Entry. This is so wrong on many levels. RBC and Procom. They wanted cheap labour to do this. Deleting peoples accounts without proper training. Unbelievable.

Advice to Management

Advice to Management. You should lie to your candidates. You guys threw me to the wolves. Out of all the recruiters I know you are the worst. Your liars. I leveled with and told you I'm not a Data Entry Clerk, I told them and I told you. Your a piece of crap, You'll get yours. Your a sick group.

Procom2017-11-03