Found 1,650 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Primerica
Got a burning question about Primerica? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Primerica employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Primerica is great for people who are very out going and are good at making selling point." (in 97 reviews)
- "Training is great!" (in 72 reviews)
- "Good money when you close with good premium and a good market to continue business" (in 47 reviews)
- "Money and flexible hours help" (in 34 reviews)
- "Very lucrative and flexible schedules." (in 31 reviews)
- "I did my due diligence and decided that multi level marketing and commission only insurance/annuities sales was not for me." (in 67 reviews)
- "low pay and no commitment" (in 35 reviews)
- "Success will not happen with bad management." (in 15 reviews)
- "Managers were always backbreaking employees to work overtime" (in 10 reviews)
- "99% recruiting, 1% selling" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Primerica and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Primerica Reviews FAQs
Primerica has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 2,040 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Primerica to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
76% of Primerica employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Primerica 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.