Power Home Remodeling Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Apr 28, 2020

4.8
Power Home Remodeling Co-CEOs Corey Schiller & Asher Raphael
Corey Schiller & Asher Raphael
2,132 Ratings
Cons

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great employee culture"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked at Power for many years now. Great culture with great people. Combines competition with motivation in a great work environment that has a heavy focus on personal development. Unlike other sales organizations, the sales people here genuinely want to help each other which is rare. The company and top leadership are very smart and capable of leading the organization. Incredible investment in training and tools to make the processes more efficient.

Cons

Work life balance very tough In some positions. Can be very political.

2. "Current employee at Power Home Remodeling"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great earning opportunity, great growth opportunity (personally and professionally) and a work environment that makes it easy to build relationships.

Cons

High expectations which can be uncomfortable for some.

Continue reading
  3. "Definitely a great job from entry-level to management"

Current Employee - Sales Mentor in Melville, NY

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work environment, well compensated and appreciated

Cons

None that I can think of

4. "In Home Sales"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment that promotes personal and professional development.

Cons

100% commission, No travel reimbursement, Inconsistent Schedule

5. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

Opportunities to advance based off of work performance High earning potential Open and honest communication Power cares greatly about their employees and consistently makes that evident The people within the company make the work environment amazing, making it so that I look forward to going into work

Cons

We work on off hours, much of the time while others are not working, I.e. nights and weekends. I feel this is balanced out though, as a remodeling consultant I generally work considerably less than 40 hours a week

Continue reading
  6. "Great job that you can make a career of"

Current Employee - Customer Development Representative in Melville, NY

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Positive work environment . Influential group of management. Very Well compensated .

Cons

Dealing with rejection can be challenging at times from possible clients .

7. "Work Review"

Current Employee - Special Events Coordinator in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Power truly cares about their employees and providing them with a thriving culture and work environment. I am so thankful I found power and have been able to grow personally and professionally over the last 3.5 years. If you work hard and utilize your resources the sky is the limit at Power.

Cons

Having a work life balance can we difficult and blend together easily. You have to put effort into ensuring you a balance and put your family and friends not at Power as a priority still. Also, knowing when you turn work off is important.

8. "Opportunities to be challenged both Professionally and Personally."

Current Employee - Director of Talent Acquisition in Chester, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Entering my 10th year at Power, I have found, if you are willing and open to push yourself beyond your comfort zone, there is so much to learn here. Power is a collection of like-minded individuals that are focused on improvement, constantly. On the professional side there are opportunities to learn real skills and perfect your craft in what ever discipline you choose, although I have seen people develop even more personally. Power is invested in its people, challenging them to see the world from other employees perspective. Power actually encourages employees to share who they are, what they believe in, and what makes them tick. Creating an open work environment has led to a more inclusive, more tolerant, and even tighter workforce than anything I have ever seen or heard of before.

Cons

It is 100% a work hard/ play hard environment - Work life balance can be challenge if you let it - It is not easy but what I feel I have actually become a better Husband and father because I try to be present in every moment/situation I am in whether its work related or my personal life.

Continue reading
  9. "Power is a people business, always striving to get better while caring for their customers."

4.0
    Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Positive work environment, high quality job training and development, Supportive, Caring higher-ups (leadership), income can be in your control (harder you work, most likely, the more you will make). Inclusive (created a family atmosphere for ALL, you can be YOU). Creative, fun, friendly.

Cons

Daily schedule, can be very *slow in winter months (*slow = less days to work=less pay)also=(less chances to hit a bonus =less pay). No compensation for gas and you can No longer right off miles on your personal car or anything work related (Ex. tolls, work equipment, clothing) on your taxes =big expensive yearly. Mentally draining at times.

Continue reading
  10. "Challenging and Fun!!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Fun work environment. Lots of earning potential. Management is invested in your growth. Executive Leadership is still involved in the day to day and give back to the employees throughout the year.

Cons

Work can be challenging at times.

Found 144 reviews