Power Home Remodeling Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Apr 30, 2020

4.8
Power Home Remodeling Co-CEOs Corey Schiller & Asher Raphael
Corey Schiller & Asher Raphael
2,137 Ratings
Pros
  • "High earning potential/ great culture/ incredible in house training (paid)(in 176 reviews)

• "Unlimited opportunity amazing work environment advanced training(in 145 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time

Pros

Opportunities for growth, team-oriented, once in a lifetime experiences

Cons

Long hours and work/life balance

2. "I’ve turned in my last resume"

Current Employee - Pre-Install Inspection Manager

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The community you are surrounded by at Power is one of the biggest draws. You are surrounded by like minded individuals trying to achieve a common goal and grow as a team and an individual. The culture of growth and leadership is emulated from our CEO’s down to the training room. The company puts on bi-annual leadership conferences that, if you earn your way there, will be grow your career and thought process towards your work and your team immensely. Power wants you to learn from those who have reached the top of their game and have brought in former presidents of the United States, professional athletes, national performing artists to give us some insight into how to become the best version of yourself. There is an annual trip to Mexico open to all employees at a premier Mexican all-inclusive resort in Cancun. We provide unparalleled service and products to our customers and are changing the way the average homeowner thinks about home remodeling.

Cons

There are very few, honestly. You do work very long hours sometimes but the pay is incredibly competitive from day one and across all the department. All your hard work is rewarded either in thanks or monetarily.

3. "Best place on earth"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant Mentor in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Incredible culture, great income potential, but most importantly, care. The people running the business Genuinely Care. About their employees, their customers, about doing the right thing, and bettering the world around them.

Cons

The only thing is the schedule. Can be late/long hours, that may also be somewhat unknown at times, plus some/all saturdays, but it’s all Well worth it

Continue reading
  4. "Great company that puts its employees and their families first!!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Bridgeport, CT

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Family atmosphere, thoughtfulness, rewarding, great products

Cons

Long hours, lots of time on phone during and after work hours

Continue reading
  5. "A truly positive and life changing opportunity"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are a number of things that are absolutely incredible about working for Power Home Remodeling. The pay, the opportunity, the trips, the bonuses, the events, the inclusion of significant others, you name it, Power has it. Their leadership is always looking out for the employees and setting them up for success. By far the most important reason I work for power though, is because everything we do, we do with integrity. I’ve worn a lot of hats in my day and had been looking for a career I could feel good about that would fulfill me professionally. I hopped around in my late twenties to find what I was searching for to no avail. On a whim, I applied to Power and it has been the single best decision I’ve ever made. Power is the standard that shows you can be successful and get ahead WITHOUT stepping on people. Their whole philosophy is that by acting with integrity and doing the right thing for people, you will enact a positive outcome in your life and in the life of the customer. I really, truly, wish I would have found Power years ago. I finally found my career.

Cons

we work long hours sometimes and because the territory is large, there may be a bit of a commute at times. If these are a nonissue for you like they are for me, then I really cannot thing of anything.

Continue reading
  6. "Make money, be happy, and keep growing"

Current Employee - Customer Development Team Leader in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Earning opportunity is more than fair! Be surrounded by an amazing group of people that want nothing but success and happiness for you in your own life. Learn how a successful organization operates! Honestly, unless I have my own business, I never want to work for another company. We do everything great: marketing, sales, the actual installs of projects, follow up, philanthropy, PARTYING, caring for each other, and growing each other into a better people. This is how a business should be run.

Cons

Long hours, but its mostly self incentivized meaning you're gonna want to work extra to make money. Can be a lot of driving The stress of sales. There's eb and flow and not understanding this can be stressful.

Continue reading
  7. "Power: a company that truly cares about everyone’s success, family, and well being!"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive and healthy work environment. You’re given every tool for success. Huge opportunity for growth. Everyone top down will do what ever it takes to make sure you succeed!

Cons

Some may find it difficult to manage personal time with work due to the long hours expected

Continue reading
  8. "Endless opportunities for those who want to earn it."

Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People first company: - Positive culture - The ability for upward movement through hard work - Amazing events

Cons

Certain positions can be long hours which might be an issue for someone looking for more of a 9-5 type career.

9. "A Great Place to Grow"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are 100% in control of your earning potential. There is no other job where you can give yourself a raise like this one, and Power will compensate you generously. There are ALWAYS people who are willing to help you reach your goals. Leadership is invested in your well being financially, and mentally/emotionally. This is the best place to learn how to be a leader of yourself and others. The culture here is one of honesty and camaraderie. You'll meet some of the most extraordinary people working this job.

Cons

You will work long hours for great pay

10. "Top Place to work"

Current Employee - Remodeling Consultant in Greenbelt, MD

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Power goes above and beyond to make sure their employees are happy and successful. They put a big focus on culture and personal development. I wrote my last resumè.

Cons

Be prepared to work long hours to master your craft

Found 200 reviews