PointClickCare "fast paced" Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

PointClickCare Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated Jun 7, 2019

4.0
PointClickCare Chief Executive Officer Mike Wessinger
Mike Wessinger
Pros
  • "Its a great culture to be a part of(in 30 reviews)

• "The leadership team really takes the time to understand our needs and provide a workplace environment that supports the employee’s work life balance(in 29 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons that I can think of right now(in 18 reviews)

• "Fast paced - if you are not used to it, it can be challenging(in 12 reviews)

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "No Complaints Here"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Brampton, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The people are all positive and supportive - Assortment of amenities and benefits (Gym, Snacks, and Cafe) - Lots of support in regards to training and increasing knowledge - Opportunities to work on interesting projects - Flexible hours, ability to work from home, and understanding/helpful leaders

Cons

- Fast paced, with a bit of pressure to deliver

Advice to Management

Keep up with the the great culture you perpetuate through out the company, and maybe look into investing more into the people that keep the company going.

PointClickCare2019-06-07

"Incredible place to work"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

In all my years of work, I’ve never experienced a company like this. The passion and care every employee has about the success of the business is evident no matter what title you have. The leadership team really takes the time to understand our needs and provide a workplace environment that supports the employee’s work life balance. We have amazing facilities here and the company spoils us with all the money and investment they put in to ensure we have everything we need.

Cons

Fast pace, not your typical 9-5. Unless you have the mentality of “getting things done” and are a go-getter, this isn’t the right place for you.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your employees wellbeing and putting that at the forefront of everything you do.

PointClickCare2019-04-04
  3. "Amazing company with amazing culture!"

Current Intern - Human Resources Assistant in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare for less than a year

Pros

Lovely perks (gym facilities, candy wall, subsidized food, golf room etc.), outstanding coworkers, great working environment and overall just an awesome company to be apart of!

Cons

Fast paced - if you are not used to it, it can be challenging

PointClickCare2018-05-15

"Completely Love Everything About PCC"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

Not only do I get to work with great individuals day to day but everyone across the organization are good people. I've also never worked for such an amazing organization where you get to actually bring your ideas to work and they are always heard. No idea is ever too crazy (love that) and I love that my manager supports me in anything I do. The work-life balance at PCC is what keeps me here. The work is challenging but FPTO (unlimited vacation) and flexibility to work from home makes me less crazy. The gym, cafe, and new lounge with the beer vending machine are all definite pros!

Cons

Fast-paced and is not for everybody (not sure if that's really a con).

PointClickCare2017-11-06
  5. "Project Management"

Project Manager in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare

Pros

Grow your PM Skills quickly

Cons

If you do not like to have fun and don't enjoy a fast pace growing company then this is not a place for you.

PointClickCare2016-06-27
  6. "Wow"

Current Employee - Java Developer in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

-amazing culture -amazing people -continues development and growth -beer Friday's and dog friendly -great gym, pool and ping-pong table, Xbox one and a Wii. -flexible vacation policy -subsidized cafeteria with different lunches everyday ($3 meals)

Cons

-fast paced environment, not for everyone

Advice to Management

-keep going

PointClickCare2016-03-27

"Great Place to Work"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at PointClickCare for almost 3 years. I love it here. We've got a great team, work in a great environment and the company truly values it employees. There is a lot of flexibility around work-life balance which really makes a difference for me.

Cons

The company is growing at a very fast pace. It might be hard from some people to adapt to the constant change and to juggle multiple priorities.

PointClickCare2015-04-27

"I'm treated as an employee rather than a contractor!"

Current Contractor - Anonymous

I have been working at PointClickCare for more than a year

Pros

PointClickCare treats me like one of their own even though I am in a contractor/consulting relationship. I really feel like I am a part of their team and they include me in decision making and planning. The support I recieved coming in to the organization helped me succeed. Contributing to an organization that has such great impact on the care that is delivered to residents of senior care facilities is a great feeling.It can really help get you through a tough day. The people are amazing and we really feed off one another and help each other to be successful. The way the organization supports and recognizes their employees is unlike anything I've ever seen before. It's easy to see why people like it here so much.

Cons

The fast paced environment isn't for everyone and can take longer to get used to than it might in other organizations.

Advice to Management

Continue to innovate and evolve all aspects of product, services and the organization. PCC is amazing place to be and it is a privilege to work here.

PointClickCare2014-09-11

"Exciting place to work and a company that values their employees."

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

This is a company that lives up to their corporate values! Great work environment, fantastic team and alot of opportunities for job growth. Flexible work arrangements is also nice, They really value their employees and include many perks. People are very approachable even at senior manager level. I have been impressed with the working culture. Can see myself wanting to stay with this company for a while.

Cons

The company is fast growing so if you do not like fast paced or having to adapt to change, it might not be the place for you. The company is still building out new processes across the organization.

Advice to Management

As the company continues to grow try and keep the great working culture.

PointClickCare2014-08-08

"Awesome place to work and huge potential for growth!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has huge potential and is just starting to mature. They're going through crazy growth but the Sr leadership team is still very accessible and not set in their ways. It's pretty easy to get buy in and support for your ideas here too. It really is a cool culture and the perks are nice too - free lunches, gym on site with a trainer, team building events, etc.

Cons

Because of the crazy growth there aren't a lot of processes in place yet. If you struggle with fast pace and change management then this probably isn't the best place for you. They're doing a lot to improve this, but if you like structure and routine then it might not be a fit.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture in place as you continue to grow.

PointClickCare2014-07-21