PointClickCare Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated Jun 7, 2019

Found 11 of over 545 reviews

4.3
Pros
  • "Great people who support a great culture(in 48 reviews)

• "Inclusive, diverse and great work life balance(in 33 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Fast paced - if you are not used to it, it can be challenging(in 12 reviews)

• "Because the company is growing so fast, we're not always as efficient or as structured as a more mature organization would be(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

227 Comments

Tech

84K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=PointClickCare~452666
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

No Complaints Here

Jun 7, 2019 - Software Engineer in Brampton, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The people are all positive and supportive - Assortment of amenities and benefits (Gym, Snacks, and Cafe) - Lots of support in regards to training and increasing knowledge - Opportunities to work on interesting projects - Flexible hours, ability to work from home, and understanding/helpful leaders

Cons

- Fast paced, with a bit of pressure to deliver

PointClickCare Response

Talent Programs Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are fortunate to have you!

2. 5.0

Incredible place to work

Apr 4, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

In all my years of work, I’ve never experienced a company like this. The passion and care every employee has about the success of the business is evident no matter what title you have. The leadership team really takes the time to understand our needs and provide a workplace environment that supports the employee’s work life balance. We have amazing facilities here and the company spoils us with all the money and investment they put in to ensure we have everything we need.

Cons

Fast pace, not your typical 9-5. Unless you have the mentality of “getting things done” and are a go-getter, this isn’t the right place for you.

13 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Intern, less than 1 year

Amazing company with amazing culture!

May 15, 2018 - Human Resources Assistant in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely perks (gym facilities, candy wall, subsidized food, golf room etc.), outstanding coworkers, great working environment and overall just an awesome company to be apart of!

Cons

Fast paced - if you are not used to it, it can be challenging

4. 5.0

Completely Love Everything About PCC

Nov 6, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not only do I get to work with great individuals day to day but everyone across the organization are good people. I've also never worked for such an amazing organization where you get to actually bring your ideas to work and they are always heard. No idea is ever too crazy (love that) and I love that my manager supports me in anything I do. The work-life balance at PCC is what keeps me here. The work is challenging but FPTO (unlimited vacation) and flexibility to work from home makes me less crazy. The gym, cafe, and new lounge with the beer vending machine are all definite pros!

Cons

Fast-paced and is not for everybody (not sure if that's really a con).

5. 5.0

Project Management

Jun 27, 2016 - Project Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Grow your PM Skills quickly

Cons

If you do not like to have fun and don't enjoy a fast pace growing company then this is not a place for you.

6. 5.0

Wow

Mar 27, 2016 - Java Developer in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

-amazing culture -amazing people -continues development and growth -beer Friday's and dog friendly -great gym, pool and ping-pong table, Xbox one and a Wii. -flexible vacation policy -subsidized cafeteria with different lunches everyday ($3 meals)

Cons

-fast paced environment, not for everyone

7. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Apr 27, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at PointClickCare for almost 3 years. I love it here. We've got a great team, work in a great environment and the company truly values it employees. There is a lot of flexibility around work-life balance which really makes a difference for me.

Cons

The company is growing at a very fast pace. It might be hard from some people to adapt to the constant change and to juggle multiple priorities.

3 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Contractor, more than 1 year

I'm treated as an employee rather than a contractor!

Sep 11, 2014 - Anonymous
      Business Outlook

Pros

PointClickCare treats me like one of their own even though I am in a contractor/consulting relationship. I really feel like I am a part of their team and they include me in decision making and planning. The support I recieved coming in to the organization helped me succeed. Contributing to an organization that has such great impact on the care that is delivered to residents of senior care facilities is a great feeling.It can really help get you through a tough day. The people are amazing and we really feed off one another and help each other to be successful. The way the organization supports and recognizes their employees is unlike anything I've ever seen before. It's easy to see why people like it here so much.

Cons

The fast paced environment isn't for everyone and can take longer to get used to than it might in other organizations.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Exciting place to work and a company that values their employees.

Aug 7, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a company that lives up to their corporate values! Great work environment, fantastic team and alot of opportunities for job growth. Flexible work arrangements is also nice, They really value their employees and include many perks. People are very approachable even at senior manager level. I have been impressed with the working culture. Can see myself wanting to stay with this company for a while.

Cons

The company is fast growing so if you do not like fast paced or having to adapt to change, it might not be the place for you. The company is still building out new processes across the organization.

10. 5.0
      Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Great Company to work for!

Apr 19, 2014 - Anonymous Contractor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work hard play hard culture ... Everyone is really friendly including executive staff. Management listens to ideas and they love a collaborative team player spirit ... If you're looking for a career in the Healthcare IT or software development space PointClickCare should be on your top 5 list ...

Cons

The Company is still putting processes in place if you come from the a rigid Banking or Public sector ITIL/PMP Driven environments this might not be the place for you ... Then again if you can be flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment you will fit in just fine.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews