PointClickCare Employee Reviews about "company is growing"

Updated Jun 11, 2019

Found 11 of over 528 reviews

4.4
Pros
  • "Great people who support a great culture(in 48 reviews)

• "Inclusive, diverse and great work life balance(in 33 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Fast paced - if you are not used to it, it can be challenging(in 12 reviews)

• "Because the company is growing so fast, we're not always as efficient or as structured as a more mature organization would be(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "company is growing"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Moving Forwards Fast

Jun 11, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a company with an inspirational social mission and vision that positively impacts millions of people everyday. It's a vibrant , entrepreneurial, energetic company going through a period of tremendous growth, which creates amazing opportunities to learn, add value and work with amazing people.

Cons

Because the company is growing so fast, we're not always as efficient or as structured as a more mature organization would be.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Company

Jun 10, 2019 - Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very proactive company that continues to look toward the future to better the lives of Seniors. There are not too many tech companies that give you the ability to change the lives of your loved ones like PointClickCare can

Cons

Nothing that stands out our that any growing company hasn't gone through

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

This company knows what they're doing!

Jan 16, 2017 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company knows how to take care of their employees. True flex work and flex place attitude; gym onsite; healthy subsidized meals; lots of things to do around the office when you need a break (ping pong; pool table; video games; golf simulator). Besides the perks, the role itself is great and seems the workload is appropriate and well managed by management. Nobody seems over-worked (but perhaps that's because the employees truly enjoy their jobs!)

Cons

The company is growing fast and so processes have yet to catch up. However, this is not unusual even in very mature companies. It's not really a Con, more of a growth period for PointClickCare. This part actually is a good thing for me personally as I like being part of the solution.

2 people found this review helpful
    4. 4.0

Growing company...awesome

Sep 27, 2016 - Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent flexible paid time off and remote working policy. Office is new and amenities are fantastic. Relaxed and comfortable working atmosphere. Community involvement.

Cons

It's greatest strength (a growing company) is also one of its greatest opportunities. There are no formal standards, a lot of the "veterans" they the company should continue to operate like it is run in someones basement.

5. 5.0

Project Management

Jun 27, 2016 - Project Manager in Mississauga, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Grow your PM Skills quickly

Cons

If you do not like to have fun and don't enjoy a fast pace growing company then this is not a place for you.

6. 4.0

Solid Place to work

Dec 17, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is very focused on the company culture and is open when it comes to reporting on the overall business performance to the employees.

Cons

Rapidly growing company that has a number of long tenured employees that have been promoted to management simply due to their years of service. A number of these people are not really suited to their roles.

7. 4.0

Positive Work Experience

Jul 14, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having just celebrated 1 year with PointClickCare, my experience has been great so far. The team I work for is collaborative and engaging and as I'm new to the working world, I know that I am learning and growing a great deal from my role. In addition, PointClickCare provides many benefits, such as catered lunches and gyms onsite, that add to the overall work experience. It really does take the stress off not having to worry about what to bring in that day. They also provide a wonderful Employee Assistance Program and have flexible paid time off.

Cons

The company is growing quickly, so if you don't have the commitment to put in extra hours here and there, you may not be able to keep up/handle it. However, with their flexible paid time off in effect, it gives employees the ability to take time off and not have to worry about a maximum number of paid vacation days they can take. So if you need to de-stress after working a bit more, they give you the opportunity to do so.

8. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Apr 27, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at PointClickCare for almost 3 years. I love it here. We've got a great team, work in a great environment and the company truly values it employees. There is a lot of flexibility around work-life balance which really makes a difference for me.

Cons

The company is growing at a very fast pace. It might be hard from some people to adapt to the constant change and to juggle multiple priorities.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company to work for!

Jun 29, 2017 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation. good upper management and opportunities for growth.

Cons

Huge caseloads, staff work long hours and its hard to remove yourself for family time, even though we have somewhat flexible work times. The start up crew are very tight knit. Very fast growing company past few years.

8 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0

Support

Nov 21, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Industry leading product, great culture, great to be a part of a winning team

Cons

It can be hard work, always more to do than there are hours in the day. Company is growing quickly.

1 person found this review helpful