Plexus Reviews

Found 462 of over 581 reviews

3.5
Plexus President and CEO Todd Kelsey
Todd Kelsey
Pros
  • "Working environment but bad in term of interaction between employees(in 30 reviews)

• "great people great place great job(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work/Life Balance, Older Workforce, Dull Office Space(in 20 reviews)

• "Then when you get everything done upper management gets all the credit(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Really hard job , long hours standing

Dec 11, 2019 - Marshall in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Not one bothers you if you do your job

Cons

Low pay for such a hard job

2. 2.0

Good Managers & Colleagues but bad management by the company

Jun 18, 2021 - Program Management in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pros: I am lucky to have an amazing manager to guide me and my team are very cooperative. Company provide daily RM4.50 allowance and you can get discount at a lot of restaurants by showing your ID card

Cons

Cons: The office politic here is terrible and the way the management handle covid cases within the company are very disappointing. They're even hiding covid cases from KKM and us. God knows what bribe they give to the authorities. Management here judges you for leaving work early which is absolutely ridiculous. I have my right to go back after my working hours. This company don't care about their employees at all. They only instruct us to work from home after the government announced the WFH law. Before this, they just kept quiet and ask us to go office despite of the high number covid cases in the plant. I don't recommend anyone to work here. After you work here, you'll start to realise people will leave after 6months - 1 year of working here.

3. 4.0

Good for Early Career Development

Jun 7, 2021 - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Thanks to Plexus I have a great resume of projects and technologies I have worked on. The people there are all pleasant to work with and they try their best to give it a "family" feel. The modern design of the work space and cafe are welcomed and comforting. There is a large variety of projects with cutting edge technology. The Raleigh site is mostly medical products, many of which are cutting edge and definitely make a difference in the world. The software team is constantly trying to improve process and best practices with weekly study groups and continuous improvement activities. Overall, a high recommendation for early career engineers.

Cons

The pay is below market value. If you don't have management ambitions, promotions will come slow. Projects are starting to get too big for the site to support and causing a decent bit of stress for all involved. Attrition has been a problem for a year or two.

Plexus HR

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are enjoying the work that you do and those that you work with! If there is anything in addition you would like to share please email us at GHQ.TA@plexus.com.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best job I've ever had, but...

May 9, 2021 - Manufacturing Technician I in Manchester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, good coworkers and culture, overtime available often, and the work is very intellectually stimulating and hands on.

Cons

There is a learning curve which can scare a lot of people who have never read schematics before. Pay is below industry standard and very unbalanced between locations. Employees with 7+ years of experience are being paid cents above the starting wage for entry level technicians.

HR Coordinator II - Talent Acquisition

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you’re enjoying our benefits, company culture, the work you do and those you work with! We value growth and development and would like to connect further to address some of the concerns you have mentioned. Please reach out to us at GHQ.TA@plexus.com.

5. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Mostly Great People

Jun 13, 2021 - Production Associate II in Bayan Lepas
      Business Outlook

Pros

Most of the people are great to work with. The benefits are better than most companies. The ability to earn time off. Company cookouts. Morale lunches.

Cons

Some people are very rude. The pay makes it hard to live by yourself. Once you learn certain positions it is hard to transfer to a different location. Not always enough work. Not the best training for certain positions.

Plexus HR

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed our benefits and cookouts! We value growth and development and would like to connect further to address some of the concerns you have mentioned. Please reach out to us at GHQ.TA@plexus.com.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

a project management company at heart

May 3, 2021 - Staff Engineer in Portland, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

(Plexus Engineering Services:) is highly collaborative, provides engineers with a good degree of autonomy, presents engaging work

Cons

(Plexus Engineering Services:) is overly focused on short-term financials (affecting everything from employee training to capital expenditures to work-life balance), has a technical career path that isn't very technical, provides mediocre compensation

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good stepping stone

Jun 21, 2021 - Senior Test Technician in Neenah, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Industry recognized company to gain industry experience at.

Cons

10 hour days gets old after a while

8. 4.0

Okay job

Jun 10, 2021 - Manufacturing Technician in Neenah, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility for when you are able to work

Cons

Low pay and major difficulties moving up in company

Plexus HR

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We strive for team member engagement and value the input our team provides. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at GHQ.TA@plexus.com.

9. 4.0

Good Place to work

Jun 6, 2021 - Supply Chain Manager in Neenah, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunity Continuous improvement culture

Cons

Work/Life Balance Engineering degree seems to be important for advancement

Plexus HR

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear that you’re enjoying our continuous improvement culture and the opportunities we present! We strive for team member engagement and value the input our team provides. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at GHQ.TA@plexus.com.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Benefits BUT Poor Management

Jun 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. No OT 2. Have meal allowance 3. Have many benefits for employees 4. Having friendly colleague 5. etc

Cons

-Only to certain Department in APAC- Poor Management Dictatorship culture Prejudice & Bias culture High turnover rate

Plexus HR

We value growth and development and appreciate the review. Please reach out to us at GHQ.TA@plexus.com so we can address some of the concerns mentioned.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 462 Reviews