Pima Medical Institute Employee Reviews about "no complaints"

Updated Dec 21, 2020

4.5
Pima Medical Institute President and CEO Fred Freedman
Fred Freedman
Pros
  • "The culture is driven by an employee-owned mindset and on all of the campuses that I've been to, you feel the sense of family and teamwork(in 26 reviews)

• "Great benefits and support from upper management(in 13 reviews)

Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "no complaints"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Proud to be an employee-owner at Pima for 8 years."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Veterinary Technician Program Director in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Pima Medical Institute full-time

Pros

ESOP company, family values, in business for the right reasons which is based on putting students' needs first and providing quality education. Great benefits and support from upper management!

Cons

I have no complaints about my job!

"Pima Medical Institute is an outstanding company to work for in every sense."

Current Employee - Program Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pima Medical Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have never worked for a company that cares so much about employees. I genuinely feel blessed to be a part of such a honorable company. I have felt this way since shortly after being hired. Everyone is very helpful on our campus and on the corporate level. I always feel supported and valued. I also must mention that we are blessed to have the most caring and supportive Campus Director here in Houston. Phil is an extraordinary leader who has always been willing to offer guidance and direction when I have needed it. One thing that I especially value about PMI is that there is no cutting corners or sweeping things under the rug. I love that I work for a company with integrity that is genuinely honest and truly strives to meet and exceed the expectations of accrediting associations and comply with regulatory bodies. I plan to continue working for PMI until retirement as a proud employee who is honored to be a part of such an outstanding group of individuals.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints about the company.

Continue reading

Pima Medical Institute Response

January 14, 2015Corp Recruiter

Great review! Thank you for sharing from the heart. It's great to read all of the wonderful comments about your campus, the leadership and the organization as a whole.

"Best Company to work for"

Current Employee - Lead Pharmacy Technician in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Pima Medical Institute part-time for more than a year

Pros

Pima Medical Institute is by far the best company I have ever worked for. It is very rare to find a company that truly values their employees and their hard work. Despite the companies growth and expansion, PIMA still makes the effort to make every employee part of the family. The curriculum is the best I have ever seen and student satisfaction is high. PIMA cares about the success of each student that walks through the door. Support for faculty is outstanding in every way.

Cons

I have no complaints about working for PIMA, I just wish I had found PIMA sooner.

Continue reading
  4. "Best workplace"

I have been working at Pima Medical Institute full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Family oriented. All about integrity and doing what is best for the students. Pimas actions back up their words

Cons

I have no complaints about working at Pima

5. "Company Review"

4.0
    Current Employee - Medical Administrative Assistant in Renton, WA

I have been working at Pima Medical Institute full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company to work for!!

Cons

I have no complaints about the company!!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.