Pima Medical Institute Full Time Faculty Reviews

Found 5 of over 340 reviews

4.1
Pima Medical Institute President and CEO Fred Freedman
Fred Freedman

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 2.0
    Former Employee

No support

May 19, 2021 - Full Time Faculty
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits. Support from a few co workers but not management / upper management.

Cons

-Faculty coordinator did not respond in times of need of support to help grow as faculty -when a serious issue arise , no support from upper management , and I felt defeated and alone . - hard to maintain work / life balance . First year work more than paid to learn material. - poor management for effective / constructive feedback . It became toxic and manager did not listen to how it wasn’t effective -reviews are mainly based off student feedback which is hard to learn from when students have no filter or direction in feedback section. - they care about the students more than the employee . The students are a paying customer , employees are replaceable . -little training on how to be a teacher when you didn’t go to school for it .

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Always treating clients and employees right!

Dec 21, 2020 - Full Time Faculty in Chula Vista, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pima provides the best education for students desiring to enter the medical field - across the nation! Pima has corporate and local leaders that provide constant support for their staff and faculty. 2020 has been a difficult year for so many companies, but Pima Medical Institute continues to give their students what they need, to help them become the best professionals possible, while demonstrating gratitude and respect for all of their employees. It's the best company I have ever worked for.

Cons

I cannot think of any negative aspects of working for Pima Medical Institute.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

An Outstanding Career College

Dec 22, 2020 - Full Time Faculty in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

High level of dedication to students. All levels of management very supportive to all staff and faculty

Cons

Pima is the very best company I have every worked for!

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Pima Medical Institute

Dec 21, 2020 - Full Time Faculty in Tucson, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee owned and provides 401k, pto, health insurance

Cons

Health insurance expensive, ESOP pays only once per year

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I enjoy coming to work each day

Feb 11, 2020 - Full Time Faculty in Albuquerque, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive environment between management, faculty, and staff. ESOP company so we all have a stake in Pima's success. We change peoples lives!

Cons

Student high school preparation in New Mexico is abysmal in regards to study skills, math, and writing. This makes it time consuming working with underprepared students. All that said, when these students find success in our Program, it is deeply gratifying as an instructor.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews