- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Manitoba
- - Winnipeg, MB Area
- - Winnipeg, MB
- - Alberta
- - Edmonton, AB Area
- - Westlock, AB
- - Edmonton, AB
- - Barrhead, AB
Found 9 of over 9 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (9 reviews)
- Former Temporary Employee★★★★★Feb. 10, 2021 - Educational Assistant in Swan Hills, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing school board to work for.
No negatives to working here.
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar. 2, 2022 - Teacher in Barrhead, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people to work with
Can be isolating, small community
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr. 15, 2021 - Administrative AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Middle management is great Good starting pay Excelent benefits
Job uncertainty due to provincial funding
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb. 15, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Edmonton, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They provide competitive salaries and a good benefits package.
To get ahead at this Board, it is advisable to be related to people in higher positions. Very nepotistic.
- Former Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun. 13, 2019 - Pipeline Construction Manager in Drayton Valley, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great communication with contractors and staff
Nothing negative at this time
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb. 4, 2017 - Program Assistant in Westlock, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great pay and benefits. Friendly environment.
The students run the show.
- Former Contractor★★★★★Jul. 23, 2016 - Education Assistant in Winnipeg, MBRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Enjoyed working in a school setting with children. Fund was great as almost every class had a smart board and Ipads to use in the library. Great volunteer parents that are extremely thankful for all you do if you are doing a good job.
I sometimes had to skips breaks because of the student i worked with would have an episode. Nothing that really could be done, but its the only con i can think of.
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar. 31, 2016 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cozy, small-town atmosphere, innovative distance education programs. Recent improvement in HR senior management. Excellent benefits package
Sometimes too cozy - everyone seems to be related to everyone else. You really have to watch what you say to whom because you never know who's related.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan. 23, 2015 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Reasonably funded board - good kids
Employees are very cliquish and administration buys into thisContinue reading