Paycom Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Jan 14, 2021

4.4
Paycom President Chad Richison
Chad Richison
1,343 Ratings
Pros
  • "Helpfulness of people; the blessings of a parking garage; great benefits -(in 114 reviews)

• "Team work, catered lunches, coworkers(in 87 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work-life balance is not the best(in 150 reviews)

• "Difficult to keep up with growth, so long hours are usually required(in 72 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews

"Great place to work until it isn't"

2.0
    Former Employee - Paycom Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great pay and great benefits

Cons

Extremely poor people management, hard work overlooked, basic team leads have too much power

January 15, 2021Paycom Representative

We are sorry to see we weren’t a fit and want to better understand your comments regarding team leaders. As you’ve witnessed over your many years with us, we continue to enhance our leadership curriculum and hope you offered feedback to your supervisor or HR Business Partner before your departure. If not, please reach out to us at hrmgmt@paycomonline.com.

"Don't spend too much time helping people"

Former Employee - Payroll Specialist
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits and pay is nice

Cons

Lots of technical issues, don't spend too much time helping one client. You have no control over your retention but retention determines your job security and pay.

January 25, 2021Paycom Representative

We’re glad you enjoyed the benefits and compensation. Performance is based on each individual job description and department KPIs, and retention numbers are not the sole factor when evaluating performance. Our goal is to provide world-class service to our clients, no matter how long it takes. We hope you took the opportunity to share your thoughts with your leader or HR Business Partner before departing Paycom. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

"Paycom Overview"

Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place to work, great benefits

Cons

Not a lot of room for growth in some roles

January 18, 2021Paycom Representative

We are happy to hear you’re enjoying the benefits at Paycom! However, we don’t have ‘HR Generalist’ roles at Paycom. If you feel comfortable, please reach out to us at feedback@paycomonline.com with additional information on your growth concerns.

4. "Breath of Fresh Air"

Current Employee - ITAM Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Treats employees well, Great work environment, Plenty of growth potential, Great Benefits, Is a perfect place to work at right out of college and/or extending current experience in your career.

Cons

Some areas require a 4 year degree when they probably shouldn't

January 7, 2021Paycom Representative

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad you're enjoying the benefits Paycom has to offer. We also appreciate your feedback. We encourage you to share these sentiments with your leaders, or HR Business Partner.

5. "Best company to learn and develop new skills, while working with great people."

Current Employee - HCM Product Setup Specialist

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits Competitive Pay Amazing culture Continuous growth

Cons

There are No Cons great company

December 28, 2020 Paycom Representative

Thank you for the 5-star review. We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying the many great benefits and growth opportunities Paycom has to offer!

6. "Incredible place to work!!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Account Executive – Client Relations Representative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing leadership and mentorship programs Incredible work environment and team Great benefits package Solid work/life balance Ability for career growth and promotion

Cons

No cons for the company

December 21, 2020Paycom Representative

We’re so happy to hear you’re enjoying the many great benefits and growth opportunities Paycom has to offer! Thank you for the 5-star review.

"Excellent Software - Fear Based Culture"

Former Employee - Client Relations Representative in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The potential to make excellent money each year, stock options, great benefits, wonderful training program, great software solution.

Cons

The culture is very fear based and the expectations of performance are extremely high and nearly unattainable. Upper management is brutal and you are looked at as nearly a name on a report rather than a representative of the company.

December 4, 2020Paycom Representative

As an organization, we take great pride in providing a strong culture and inclusive work environment. We are a KPI driven organization and those who meet their objectives are rewarded accordingly. We hope you shared your feedback before departing and, if not, you can email us at feedback@paycomonline.com. We wish you the best in all of your future endeavors!

8. "Growing company with tons of potential"

Current Employee - Marketing Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paycom offers a lot of opportunity to grow as an employee and leader. So many amazing people work for the company that I've learned a tremendous amount from and know that I will continue to learn. Leadership in marketing is very engaged with the entire department and always looking for how we can improve as a department and as individuals. The company has a great benefits program and continues to add new options every year to fit the needs of employees. The training programs at Paycom are top-notch, programs that help you develop for your next career step and to learn new skills are offered throughout the year as well as training on topics like diversity and inclusion and cross-training with other departments to work better together.

Cons

Work life balance can be a little lopsided which is somewhat expected with a growing tech company.

December 4, 2020Paycom Representative

We appreciate you sharing your experience and feedback! We’re excited you’re enjoying the many opportunities we have to offer. Thank you!

9. "Tremendous Growth"

Current Employee - Accounting

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

Great benefits, ultimate environment to grow a career

Cons

No cons at the moment

November 23, 2020Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review! We're glad you're enjoying the many great benefits Paycom has to offer.

"I Love Where I Work and What I Do"

Current Employee - Tax Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Great coworkers and managers - Great benefits (On-site gym and workout classes before and after work and during lunch; $1 health insurance and many other insurances at very little cost to EEs; on-site cafeteria and $4 catered lunches everyday) - Lots of opportunities for growth; Challenging and learn something new every day

Cons

- Difficult to keep up with growth, so long hours are usually required

October 22, 2020Paycom Representative

Thank you for the 5-star review! We’re happy you are enjoying our benefits and are loving where you work. We appreciate you being a part of our team!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 114 English Reviews