Pandora Jewelry Reviews
58% would recommend to a friend
(2810 total reviews)
73% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great people and love the products" (in 113 reviews)
- "Great team and loved the job" (in 107 reviews)
- "Friendly staff and Supportive team" (in 99 reviews)
- "Good training on selling techniques and working in pressured environnements Commission about 1% of your monthly sales Rebate on employee purchases" (in 68 reviews)
- "great benefits for staff and family." (in 62 reviews)
- "bad management and not really supportive" (in 218 reviews)
- "Low pay and very fast" (in 102 reviews)
- "horrible manager made you scared and nervous if you didn't sell more" (in 89 reviews)
- "long hours not always easy" (in 85 reviews)
- "No commission and we only had bonus opportunity during the Christmas holiday." (in 79 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Pandora Jewelry and is not affected by filters.
Found 2,810 of over 4K reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Nov 23, 2023Part-Time Sales LeadCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCalgary, AB
Room for growth: I was initially hired as a sales associate and was promoted to part of my store's leadership team 7 months after being hired. Wage increases: an opportunity for growth with year-end performance reviews. Move to sustainability and ethical production: cardboard packaging, reworking metal from retired pieces, lab-grown diamonds (no blood diamonds!!) Resources: free program with contacts for mental health support, medical, legal support, etc.
Low wages: sales associate positions start at minimum wage
- 2.0Nov 22, 2023Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHamilton, ON
Great corporate discount to buy jewelry.
Extremely competitive. Commission is tier based. But if you work part time hours you will never really hit your target to gain commission.
- 4.0Oct 28, 2023Retail Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
There are amazing people who you get to work with along with awesome discounts on items.
Sometimes it’s slow and you may have to stand around for hours
- 1.0Nov 4, 2023Retail Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBrampton, ON
no pros at all, terrible place
overworked, bad staff, managment was horrible, they barely scheduled
Pandora Jewelry Reviews FAQs
Pandora Jewelry has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 3,610 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Pandora Jewelry to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
58% of Pandora Jewelry employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pandora Jewelry 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.