The latest conversations about Finance
Got a burning question about PNC Financial Services Group? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with PNC Financial Services Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There are some other benefits that PNC provides that many others may not which is good." (in 864 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good and company puts a lot of emphasis on improving it." (in 523 reviews)
- "Great people here who genuinely care about doing things well and doing right by our clients." (in 457 reviews)
- "Great culture and very friendly" (in 249 reviews)
- "Learned a lot and great training." (in 203 reviews)
- "They offer low pay compared to other banks because of a 'great commission structure'." (in 658 reviews)
- "Depending on which branch you are placed management is poor and will not work well with the bankers/tellers" (in 407 reviews)
- "Low salary and old school in terms of technology" (in 236 reviews)
- "Make sure you have a good manager and regionally good manager" (in 226 reviews)
- "Upper management was terrible to work for always pushing for more sales never happy." (in 179 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PNC Financial Services Group and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 9,073 of over 10K reviews
Updated Oct 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWApr 16, 2023Business Banking SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
Transparency, and teamwork, they are committed to developing your career as much as you want to and give you all the tools to succeed. Phenomenal training. They treat their employees very well and the culture is open and honest and supportive.
I really can't think of any
PNC Financial Services Group Reviews FAQs
PNC Financial Services Group has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 9,658 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at PNC Financial Services Group to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
63% of PNC Financial Services Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PNC Financial Services Group 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.