Found 10 of over 65 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
How do you feel about sales in Mental Health? I am pretty upset about companies hiring straight up sales staff for “outreach “ and “admissions” jobs. All of these tech startups have the same structure of selling the mental health package to them whether through insurance or cash pay. Even when the clients are not benefiting from the treatment- the push and bonuses depend on selling this program to the client. It sounds against ethical standards.
Got a burning question about Opencare? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Opencare employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are nice" (in 15 reviews)
- "It can be tough to build relationships with your coworkers in a remote role, but Opencare's culture makes easy to feel so comfortable and connected with the team." (in 7 reviews)
- "Things aren't stale or stuck, and it is a pleasure to see how we are growing and developing our culture." (in 6 reviews)
- "The leadership is committed to building a long" (in 6 reviews)
- "the leadership team is experienced, communicative, and willingly transparent" (in 3 reviews)
- "Inexperienced CEO who portrays transparency but doesn't execute." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Disability
This rating reflects the overall rating of Opencare and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "vacation"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Mar 7, 2023Customer Service Team LeadCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
One of the things I praise about Opencare is the company culture. The company places a strong emphasis on teamwork and encourages employees to voice their opinions and ideas. This creates a positive and engaging work environment that allows individuals to thrive and grow professionally. Another thing that sets Opencare apart is its commitment to work-life balance. The company recognizes that employees have lives outside of work and strives to provide a flexible and accommodating schedule. This includes opportunities for remote work, flexible hours, and enough vacation time. This approach to work-life balance is rare and highly valued by employees like me.
I can't see any downside as of the moment.
- 5.0Oct 5, 2015Web DeveloperCurrent EmployeeToronto, ON
• A tightly knit team of thoughtful, ambitious and driven people • Solve big problems - getting the best healthcare possible is something that matters to every human being • Unlimited vacation time and flexible hours • Fridge fully stocked with freshly pressed juices and snacks
Absolutely no complaints. After interning here last summer I didn't even both looking for a job anywhere else. Opencare is an amazing place to work.5