Found 29 of over 65 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
How do you feel about sales in Mental Health? I am pretty upset about companies hiring straight up sales staff for “outreach “ and “admissions” jobs. All of these tech startups have the same structure of selling the mental health package to them whether through insurance or cash pay. Even when the clients are not benefiting from the treatment- the push and bonuses depend on selling this program to the client. It sounds against ethical standards.
Got a burning question about Opencare? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Opencare employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are nice" (in 15 reviews)
- "It can be tough to build relationships with your coworkers in a remote role, but Opencare's culture makes easy to feel so comfortable and connected with the team." (in 7 reviews)
- "Things aren't stale or stuck, and it is a pleasure to see how we are growing and developing our culture." (in 6 reviews)
- "The leadership is committed to building a long" (in 6 reviews)
- "the leadership team is experienced, communicative, and willingly transparent" (in 3 reviews)
- "Inexperienced CEO who portrays transparency but doesn't execute." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Disability
This rating reflects the overall rating of Opencare and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "culture"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Feb 19, 2021Technical LeadFormer EmployeeToronto, ON
- Working with a lot of smart people - Solving a few interesting problems
- no product market fit - toxic culture that is only focused on profit and not on customers - lack of experienced leadership team - unfair treatment of minority groups (women) - lack of transparency - pivoting 4-5 times a year and blaming it's people - gossip culture on the leadership team - major attrition8
- 3.0Jan 21, 2021Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
Good people to work with great work culture
Management and strategy not great2