Opencare Reviews

Updated Mar 11, 2020

4.9
Opencare Chief Executive Officer Nikolai Bratkovski (no image)
Nikolai Bratkovski

"Awesome team working on meaningful problem"

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

Amazingly gifted team solving challenging growth, product and technical challenges to make a difference in a meaningful industry. Opencare is a great place to be if you're a top performer and like working in a fast paced, results oriented environment. We work hard and play hard. There's no place I'd rather be!

Cons

It's a startup and like any other rapidly growing startup, you'll need to be prepared to work hard and occasionally longer than you would at a typical 9-5 company.

Continue reading

"Tremendous company and personal growth"

Current Employee - Growth Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Opencare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- You get to work with some of the smartest people you'll ever know - The company cares deeply about your personal growth and actively invests in it. Courses, conferences, etc are not only covered but often recommended. - Everyone on the team pushes each other to be better, it's an incredibly creative and growth-oriented environment - The best free snacks and drinks in the Toronto startup community

Cons

- You can't relate to your friends who get the Monday blues anymore

"Great people"

4.0

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

Working with such an amazing group of people

Cons

Need a professional development program

"Sales"

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

-Dynamic and vibrant start-up with the most intelligent team I've ever been a part of -Founders are very thoughtful in everything they do and completely transparent with the rest of the team. Lines of communication are open and they are always looking for feedback and advice. -Huge growth opportunities from a development and career advancement perspective -Smaller teams make it easy to understand every aspect of the business and the direct impact you have in your direct role and to other parts of the business -Work closely with management to improve roles, processes, targets -Flexible startup culture allows for flexibility with work schedule and working remotely -Fantastic open-concept office space, more and more perks as company grows.

Cons

-small team and high growth means you have to wear a lot of different hats and step outside of your role sometimes... not for someone looking for set instructions or a stagnant role -constant growth also means constant reflection and constant changes in terms of goals and targets. -limited resources can mean that we are unable to do everything we would like to try right now.. this is constantly getting better with efficiency and additional resources

Continue reading

"Company and product that really help people"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

Opencare is a great place for professional and personal growth. I'm glad to be a part of excellent engineering team that everyday solves product and technical challenges in the healthcare industry using top technology stack.

Cons

Opencare is not a place for robots who do only what somebody said to do. You need to push yourself and be proactive. Work hard, work smart.

"Customer Support"

5.0

I have been working at Opencare full-time for more than a year

Pros

A startup that strives to disrupt healthcare industry, ambitious plans, friendly atmosphere, no office politics, data-driven approach to solve problems and improve results, no problem to take extra day off if you really need it.

Cons

You need to be really good at what you do to join the team

"The next big thing in healthcare"

I have been working at Opencare full-time

Pros

Awesome team and great culture

Cons

Nothing bad to say at all

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 27 reviews