Found 475 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is poor." (in 23 reviews)
- "Management is not acceptable and lacking leadership." (in 13 reviews)
- "Senior Management were incomptent & not hornest , (a one year contract was redafied, ten days later then informed us the plant was closing ." (in 10 reviews)
- "Rotating shifts schedule isn’t good for work life balance" (in 7 reviews)
- "Long hours and hard to progress" (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of O-I Glass and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 1.0Sept 23, 2023Salaried EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBrampton, ON
Some good people to work with
Lots of bad things to say- Plant is falling apart Very bad work culture and no work life balance. Expects the salaried employees to work atleast 10 hours a day and provide support in the weekends as well. Plant manager non supportive of work life and thinks that you should kill yourself to save the plant. Poor structure and lack of communication/accountability in all levels. Office politics of picking favorites.
O-I Glass Reviews FAQs
O-I Glass has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,054 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at O-I Glass to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
77% of O-I Glass employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated O-I Glass 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.