Cover image for Nubik

Nubik

Is this your company?

Nubik

Add a Review

Nubik Employee Reviews about "nubik"

Updated Nov. 25, 2021

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 66 of over 66 reviews
4.6
94% Recommend to a Friend
93% Approve of CEO

Found 8 of over 66 reviews

4.6
Nubik President Katie Bussières (no image)
Katie Bussières
Pros
  • "Work-life balance company culture(in 12 reviews)

• "We can work from home, it's great having work balance and avoid commutes(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Could improve monthly internal communications but Nubik days (quarter all-hands meetings) are helping(in 3 reviews)

• "Working remotely is not for everyone(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

470.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Nubik~833683
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "nubik"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company!

Nov. 17, 2021 - Salesforce Consultant in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, work/life balance, benefits, and fully remote!

Cons

I have been with Nubik for less than a year and I have not noticed anything con.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company - Salesforce Consultants

Nov. 15, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people, great level of support by management, quality of customers, good salary and WLB is a priority here

Cons

Could improve monthly internal communications but Nubik days (quarter all-hands meetings) are helping.

3. Join the Nubik team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Remote Office

Nov. 25, 2021 - Commercial Controller in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nubik offers great collaboration across teams, their is a lot of emphasis on True team spirt, and making employees feel at home and making work a fun place to be. Management is very transparent and supportive of their teams. They truly believe in the work/life balance. They believe in giving back to the community and to their employees. Remote work and two weeks off during the holidays.

Cons

Not the best benefits but they are improving. Lots of meetings which makes it difficult to do extra work sometimes

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company in-flux

Aug. 23, 2020 - Salesforce Consultant in Quebec, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- People, people, people! I love my co-workers; they are very kind, funny and always available to support - There are many different Salesforce clouds that Nubik implements, which mean it's a great place to learn more about Salesforce and jump on multi-cloud projects - Bonuses and exams covered - Seems as if senior management are listening to employees and project implementation best practices are being brought onboard - Collaborative and fun company culture; twice-annual company day where we have strategy talks and updates - They really invest in employees if the employee makes a good case for it

Cons

- Sometimes sales people often miss key requirements in SOWs, causing projects to be undersold/under-scoped leading to awkward client conversations - The benefits are okay, but nothing exceptional. The pay is probably ok for Quebec, but if you live in another province, you may have to push hard for your true worth. - If you work in Canada in a province outside of Quebec, be prepared to have a large amount of tax withheld from each paycheck based on Quebec tax laws. You can claim it back as a tax rebate during tax season though.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Loved working at Nubik!

Jun. 15, 2020 - Salesforce Consultant in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extraordinary company atmosphere, leadership lives the values of the company and leads by example, great collaboration tools and internal projects allow everybody to contribute strategically, colleagues are supportive and proactively assist you when needed. Nubik supports everybody equally to pursue its own career path. I can recommend Nubik 100% to everyone looking for a reliable, modern employer with a great work-life balance!

Cons

Regrettably, being a foreign citizen I had to leave the company due to a Covid-19 work permit delay

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for

Sep. 19, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work time, lots of different projects, great people to get help for, management is really on hand and frequently check in to make sure everyone's happy and doing their job the best they can

Cons

Seeing as it's 100% remote, it's not necessarily for everyone. Personally I love it, so the only con is you don't get to see your colleagues in person that often (though Nubik has events once every few months for people to gather)

HR Manager

Thank you for your nice review! We appreciate your feedback.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great Company

Jul. 22, 2015 -  in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nubik is a great place to work. They have an awesome team that's like one big family. They are completely remote but use a good set of tools that make it feel like you are working together in person. Benefits, 1K yearly allowance for office supplies, and a lots of vacation time.

Cons

Like most consulting agencies, you will go through periods were you have plenty of work and then some were you're waiting for things to do.

HR Manager

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we take note of your comments.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Love my job

Jul. 9, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

At Nubik, we are given the space to be autonomous, we receive recognition for our achievements and we are continually encouraged to learn. Great vision. Great people.

Cons

Startup companies have their challenges, but it's exciting to be part of a rapidly growing organization.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews