Cover image for Nova Microway

Nova Microway Reviews

4.3
100% Recommend to a Friend
4.3

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the conversation
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Add a review It only takes a second to share your experience. Your information will always be anonymous.

Viewing 0 - 0 of 0 English Reviews
    Join the Nova Microway team
    See Our Latest Jobs
    </>Embed

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.5K

Analyst

I finished final round interview. Should I send a thank you letter to everyone or only to people where I have something interesting to add on. I interviewed with the hiring manager twice already and sent thank you emails. He never responds, should I even bother to send him one more since we talked again in the final round? HR said I wouldn’t hear back until late next week earliest. It sounds like they still have to wrap up final rounds with other people. I don’t want them to forget me.

4 Comments

Urban Health Plan

I interviewed for a position virtually and in person both interviews went well. I sent my Thank you email and never heard back from the department. They were interested in me and asked me to reach back out to them, it’s surprising they never responded to me.

0 Comments

Data Engineer

Got a possible interview coming up with Pepsico as a data engineer in the DFW, TX area. It's more towards an entry-beginner type of role. Anyone know what kind of questions I should be expecting in the technical part of the interview?

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 2 Nova Microway reviews submitted anonymously by Nova Microway employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Nova Microway is right for you.