North American Dental Group "team members" Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

North American Dental Group Employee Reviews about "team members"

Updated May 31, 2019

4.1
North American Dental Group CEO Kenneth Cooper
Kenneth Cooper
Pros
  • "This organization has had tremendous growth and continues to provide opportunities for their team members(in 16 reviews)

• "I’ve had positive experiences with NADG so far(in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "You are not appreciated, under paid, no raises, treated like you are replaceable(in 10 reviews)

• "No one could really answer any questions I had for the short time I was working at this office(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "team members"

Return to all Reviews

"Amazing Culture, exponential Growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Regional Director of Operations in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A lot of companies talk about culture, but very few of them walk the walk like NADG. Everyone I work with I truly genuine and care for each other. This organization has had tremendous growth and continues to provide opportunities for their team members. I have great benefits, I have true servant leaders, and I have grown professionally. I’m grateful and proud to be part of this organization.

Cons

Fast growth means you need a good team that’s capable to go through the hard times. Not a Con for me, but if you are looking to chill at work and have boring days, this is not for you.

North American Dental Group2019-05-31
  2. "Culture is truly amazing!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

*truly practice the culture they preach *energized, exceptional leaders *respect, compassion and empathy at all levels *always evolving and growing for the better *Incredible support from all levels of company *shows gratitude to all team members

Cons

Not really any cons at this time.

North American Dental Group2019-04-30
  3. "Teamwork makes the dream work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

*They truly care about the Team Members and see them as family. *Want to always create the patient bond experience not just about the money. *Gratitude's company wide * Incredible PTO * It's not corporate, it's Family Dentistry. * If you work hard, show up on time, the reward is there. Both financially and overall career growth.

Cons

None at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue what your doing and never lose focus on the core values that have made us successful.

North American Dental Group2019-04-10
  4. "Exceptional Culture!"

Pros

Exceptional place to work where everyone is a team member and not an employee. Working for a company where gratitude is always at the fore-front is amazing and appreciated.

Cons

I truly enjoy what I do and even though I believe there is always room for improvement with anything in life there is nothing that stands out to me as a con.

North American Dental Group2019-02-04
  5. "Loving it!"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at North American Dental Group for less than a year

Pros

I’ve been here for about 6 months and find it a place where you are free to express yourself and your ideas and suggestions are actually heard and can and have led to change. Also, my role has me in contact with many many other team members and every interaction has been a positive experience; everyone from HR when first hired to IT, marketing, office managers, regional managers, front desk coordinators, practitioners, support staff, etc. Unlike other companies I have worked for, I have not been exposed to any nasty political maneuvering or favoritism. If everything continues to trend in the same direction, I truly believe that I have found a home here.

Cons

The rapid growth has inherent challenges.

North American Dental Group2019-01-23
  6. "Amazing company with compassionate leadership"

Current Employee - Executive Director in New Castle, PA

Pros

Management is second to none in terms of quality, emotional intelligence, and business intellect. Being a large and growing company change is managed with incredible tact and professionalism. There are a lot of different types of positions to tap into a lot of different skill sets. Training in a variety of means be it clinical, leadership development, or specific skills to the position are abundant. This is a place that listens to the creative entrepreneurial team member. So happy to be a part of this company!

Cons

Any fast growing company is going to struggle with providing resources as it scales.

Advice to Management

Keep charging ahead. Might be valuable to reassess personnel needs per department as the company grows to prevent burn out.

North American Dental Group2019-01-23
  7. "Love this company!"

Current Employee - Office Manager

Pros

Culture, team members, upper management!

Cons

Pay could be better 😀

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on the patients and your employees and we will continue to grow!

North American Dental Group2018-08-24
  8. "Office Manager"

Current Employee - Dental Office Manager in Maumee, OH

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I work for a wonderful company who not only cares about their patients, but also their team members. The company listens to our concerns and strives to make things more efficient. I have seen many changes in the 12 years that I have been employed here, and they continue to get better and better.

Cons

Working with people who are not as dedicated to NADG. The negativity from team members. Team members not wanting to give it their all, but feel like they deserve a bonus, raise, etc.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to see team members recognized for their years of service. It does not have to be monetary (but a little bonus/raise would be appreciated!!). Maybe something from the Marketplace.

North American Dental Group2018-08-22

"Best Company I've ever worked for in my 15 year career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- They honestly care about the Team Members - Every meeting starts with sharing our gratitudes company wide - Incredible PTO. Actually, it's the best I've ever had. New people start with 3 weeks paid time off - It's organized as a "corporate" but they don't treat you like other "corporates"

Cons

It's a growing company. You need to be okay with changes.

North American Dental Group2018-05-31
  10. "Regional Management"

Current Employee - Regional Clinical Director in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Great Company to be a part of. Best core values. This company really focus' on patients and team members first.

Cons

I have found no issues during my employment here. They are very open to listening to what you have to say.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

North American Dental Group2018-06-04