North American Dental Group Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Updated Nov 15, 2019

4.0
North American Dental Group CEO Kenneth Cooper
Kenneth Cooper
Pros
  • "This organization has had tremendous growth and continues to provide opportunities for their team members(in 16 reviews)

• "I’ve had positive experiences with NADG so far(in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "You are not appreciated, under paid, no raises, treated like you are replaceable(in 10 reviews)

• "No one could really answer any questions I had for the short time I was working at this office(in 5 reviews)

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great staff and caring management.

Cons

Family insurance is costly if needed

North American Dental Group2019-11-16
  2. "Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Front Desk Coordinator in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

NADG offers great benefits and has an amazing culture. I was taken back by just how much they care about their employees.

Cons

With anything that's growing at a fast pace, there are always new systems being implemented. NADG is ever-changing, but for the right reasons.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

North American Dental Group2019-11-12
  3. "Lots of promises, failure to deliver"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Benefits are good, like 3 weeks paid vacation to start.

Cons

Bonus structure designed to be impossible to reach. Do not like to promote internally. Little to no training and development program. No raises, feedback, or reviews.

Advice to Management

Invest in training and development. Invest in your people, your true #1 asset. Make your bonus structure not a zero sum game. Promote from within whenever possible. Give regular, structured feedback and reviews, coupled with development. Yearly raises should also be considered.

North American Dental Group2019-10-17
  4. "Just a mess"

Former Employee - Accounts Receivable

I worked at North American Dental Group full-time

Pros

The people are really good to work with

Cons

The offices AR is a mess. The OMs don't do anything that is asked of them making everyone else job more difficult. Management has no idea what they are doing it's alot of throwing ideas against the wall and seeing what sticks. They are taking on to many practices for the amount of people that are working the AR

North American Dental Group2019-10-08

"Customer Focused, Culture First...Great opportunity for growth and development!"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Team-oriented and culture-centric. Gratitude is celebrated and widely shared. Collaboration and teamwork are established and widely supported practices. Great environment to work in. You can feel the positive energy build as the company continues to grow. So excited to see what the future holds!

Cons

Fast paced growth creates growing pains, but company is actively working to partner and address those concerns through continuous improvement efforts.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

North American Dental Group2019-08-15

"Fast Growth"

Current Employee - Team Member in New Castle, PA

Pros

Always new, exciting, and challenging work. The development team is fantastic and seems to always finding great partners. The Patient Service Center is first class! I find myself grateful to be a part of such a dynamic company.

Cons

The commute into work gets old. Would like to see better benefits. Would like to have more open lines of communication.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! The only thing I think we really need to work on is more effective communication to all the teams.

North American Dental Group2019-06-10

"Tons of growth & opportunity"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Port St Lucie, FL

Pros

NADG is a rapidly growing large group practice, owned and operated by the doctors who built great local dental brands in their home communities. High-level decisions are influenced by doctors, not just corporate managers. People here are truly dedicated to building a something special in the dental field, and there are opportunities everywhere. free dental insurance, fun company events, dedicated leaders who... support each office

Cons

health benefits are little expensive for families

Advice to Management

keep listening to your team members and using their feedback to keep getting better

North American Dental Group2019-07-02
  8. "Amazing Culture - Great Leaders"

Current Employee - Team Member in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Amazing culture and value system. Candid and transparent leaders.

Cons

Very high growth, pace not for everyone. Amazing place to build a career and increase responsibilities.

Advice to Management

401k

North American Dental Group2019-07-02

"Corrupt"

Former Employee - Office Manager

I worked at North American Dental Group full-time

Pros

None at all, sometimes other employees were nice

Cons

You are not appreciated, under paid, no raises, treated like you are replaceable. You can’t go to anyone for help, everyone in charge lies and is just out to make more money. No morals or compassion

Advice to Management

You are horrible people. You have karma coming to you. You say you have core values but this company is literally the place for all evil, black hearted and greedy people.

North American Dental Group2019-07-30

"Amazing Culture, exponential Growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Regional Director of Operations in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A lot of companies talk about culture, but very few of them walk the walk like NADG. Everyone I work with I truly genuine and care for each other. This organization has had tremendous growth and continues to provide opportunities for their team members. I have great benefits, I have true servant leaders, and I have grown professionally. I’m grateful and proud to be part of this organization.

Cons

Fast growth means you need a good team that’s capable to go through the hard times. Not a Con for me, but if you are looking to chill at work and have boring days, this is not for you.

North American Dental Group2019-05-31