Next Generation Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Kevin Braden
  1. "It was alright"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time

Pros

Good experience and stuff to learn

Cons

Bad hours and bad pay

Advice to Management

Pay more

Next Generation Marketing2019-07-23

August 1, 2019Executive Office Manager

Thank you for reviewing Next Generation Marketing Inc. We would like to further assist you but we cannot gather any details from your review. Please contact us at hr@nextgenerationmarketinginc.com so we can obtain the information we need so that we can make any improvements necessary to our program based on your experience.

"Fairytale vs reality"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are no pros I can think of

Cons

A lot of fairytale/make believe growth when in reality you are just a sales person

Next Generation Marketing2019-07-31

August 6, 2019Executive Office Manager

We would like to address your concerns, but we are left with a lot of questions from your review. Please send us an email at HR@NextGenerationMarketingInc.com so we can better assist you.

"Everyone is a salesperson here (regardless of position hired)"

I worked at Next Generation Marketing part-time for less than a year

Pros

sales experience and talking to people

Cons

no full time, all part time, you only make money if you're a good salesperson it feels as though they use you to sell products for other companies and that you're expendable, they seem to have a high turnover rate

Next Generation Marketing2019-07-10

July 19, 2019Executive Office Manager

We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our company, and we would like the opportunity to address your claims. We have many different positions and growth opportunities here. As you can see on our website and our social platforms, we offer a multitude of benefits that you cannot find at any other company: such as, travel, continued education, upward mobility, a world-class team, and valuable mentorship with our CEO and other leaders. We are sorry that this was not your experience, and we urge you to be mindful with your words so others can get the opportunity that they deserve. We know that this company is not for everybody, as we do have very high standards, but for those that are eager and willing to learn, it can absolutely change their lives for the better.

"Too much promises and too much Santa Claus stories and make belief bright future."

Event Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Next Generation Marketing for more than a year

Pros

Working alone without management in front of you

Cons

Money money money...got to make the money or its the highway folks. No make the money..u will get fired or be treated like a crap.

Advice to Management

Stop treating people like a piece of garbage .

Next Generation Marketing2019-07-06

July 12, 2019Executive Office Manager

We would like to address your claims. We are in no way feeding our people "make believe stories" as your review describes. We have never in our 13-years in business had a review that was so misleading and untrue. We have a very clear plan for our team which outlines all of the ways they can promote themselves in our business. Whether the respective team member chooses to use these to move up the ladder within Next Generation Marketing Inc. that is their journey, and everyone's journey is different. We try our hardest to give all of our knowledge and expertise to our team members because we truly care about them. We urge you to watch your words as your review is very misleading, uses blatant lies, and makes a mockery of the business we've built solely to benefit our team.

"It’s Amazing!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Have you ever been miserable where you work? Well I have!! I spent the last 18 years of my life working for a company that in many ways has made not only my family but myself unhappy!! I now work for a company that appreciates the entire team and allows us all to make decisions to help build our business!! It’s such a breath of fresh air I leave everyday hungry for success because I am now surrounded by many like... minded individuals that push hard to make sure we al stay motivated and on the same page!!

Cons

Being extremely happy and appreciated. Those are the only cons I can think of!

Next Generation Marketing2019-05-11
  6. "Good experience, gave an idea of what is liked and disliked. Strong attention to detail helps and studying materials."

Former Employee - Events Assistant in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training tools and career building with fast paced environment open to questions

Cons

travel compensation not the best

Next Generation Marketing2019-03-06

March 8, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for leaving a review for our company! We are excited that you were able to get hands-on experience at our company and take advantage of our training tools. What you learned here will travel with you on your career journey, and help you overcome future obstacles. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. If you would like to reach out and give us any more feedback please reach out to Miriam@NextGenerationMarketinginc.com

"My Experience"

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time

Pros

I have known the owner for almost 3.5 years now! I can't believe it has already been that long! I had the opportunity to work with him and his team very early in my career with the organization. I actually got to fly out to train with his team on a new client. They are always very skilled and drive amazing standards. So it was an honor to work with the team. I've gotten to know him and his wife over the last couple... years. I love her!! She is the sweetest!! It is so fun to work with people and it feels like a big family.

Cons

no issues with the company

Next Generation Marketing2019-02-21
  8. "Marketing Assistant"

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time

Pros

Good to be able to gain experience in sales

Cons

Not good pay and no benefits

Next Generation Marketing2019-02-27

February 27, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for leaving a review about Next Generation Marketing Inc. We take this matter very seriously, as it boils down to the foundation of our business. We offer a multitude of benefits for our team that are outlined on our website and our social media, as well as talked about frequently in office and gone over when hired. We are sorry that this did not come through for you and we would be happy to speak with you more about this matter at miriam@NextGenerationMarketingInc.com. Nonetheless, your feedback will be taken into consideration as we continue to improve our processes here.

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Daly City, CA

I worked at Next Generation Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing culture & environment, I learned a lot from NGM. Also, the CEO of the company is experienced, quite knowledgeable, and he taught me a lot, this is one of the reasons why I worked for NGM for 2 consecutive years. when you work for a company & there's a room to grow and develop your skills, I think everyone should take advantage of it. It's a great place to work for especially if you are looking for... management & entrepreneurial skills.

Cons

Each company has problems & if there're no problems it means that the company is not growing.

Advice to Management

Keep up your amazing job!!

Next Generation Marketing2018-09-15
  10. "Be part of the Next Generation!"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Next Generation Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been with NGM for more than a year and I am an Account Manager. The team atmosphere and winning culture is infectious. CEO Kevin Braden is a powerhouse. We are always working to get better and the support system is amazing. You promote yourself in this business and the sky is the limit.

Cons

None than I can think of.

Advice to Management

Let's keep this company growing and thriving!

Next Generation Marketing2018-07-18