Nexonia Inc. Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Oct 14, 2016

3.9
Nexonia Inc. CEO  Eric Friedrichsen
Eric Friedrichsen
0 Rating
Pros
  • "Great atmosphere to work in along with great people(in 6 reviews)

• "Social events (FNL, Holiday Parties, Potlucks, Game Nights, Jays Game etc(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "If working at a fast-paced SaaS company was easy, there would be no challenge left(in 4 reviews)

• "Newly acquired company, good luck with the integration - hope none of you are also let go(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews

"Great Company, Great People!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Nexonia Inc. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Nexonia is a great company with great people! The products are awesome and very easy to use. The CEO is very passionate about the company, customers and employees and is always will to make changes and improvements for the better. I have seen many changes over the years and it is very impressive how much the company has grown and it's great success.

Cons

Nexonia is a great place to work so there are no downfalls, but with any growing company many things change quickly and you need to be able to adapt in a fast paced environment.

December 22, 2015Director, HR

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! So glad to hear that some of our changes have made a positive difference for you. While we never want to stress out our employees with too much change, we certainly won't stop making improvements where we can to ensure that we make the right changes! Thank you for your advice to management - we will never stop listening to our employees. Just keep telling us what you need from us to succeed! Sincerely, Christine

"There are better companies out there. Keep looking"

2.0

I worked at Nexonia Inc. full-time

Pros

Met some great people who had put in many hours of hard work and dedication (but sadly were not recognized)

Cons

Constant high turnover, management was lacking in skills and leadership - focus was on inane details instead of the concerns and morale of hard working and dedicated employees

November 4, 2016VP, HR

Thanks for your feedback. It's unfortunate that you felt that those who worked hard did not get recognized. We have multiple ways to provide recognition to our employees, from our internal "Nexies" awards to sending out "Cheers for Peers." These recognition programs are open to everyone, not just managers, and we encourage employees to nominate peers. Management also provides feedback to employees on a consistent basis. We're not perfect, for sure, but we'll always continue striving to be better. Happy employees lead to happy customers, but our number one goal is to ensure we have an amazing place to work for everyone. Things don't always go as planned but we'll always do our best to do the right thing.

"Great time"

4.0

I worked at Nexonia Inc.

Pros

Great atmosphere to work in along with great people

Cons

Construction near the office is kind of annyoing sometimes but its manageable

July 1, 2016VP, HR

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! The construction is pretty annoying, agreed, but we can't wait to see the facelift of our Yonge and St. Clair corner in a few months! Our interns are also provided with opportunities to learn, develop and grow no matter how brief their tenure is with us. Hopefully, after they graduate, we can hire them for keeps!

"Nexonia Is The Real-Life Workplace That Has Amazing, Too-Good-To-Be-True Employees You Wish Were At Your Workplace"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Nexonia Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone here is nice! Is that a weird thing to say? Generally yes, in the words of our wise HR Director, nice doesn't make a profit, but it does make for a great work environment! It makes such a huge difference to come into a workplace where everyone is nice. I feel like I'm not coming into work, something that we all tend to dread, but rather I am coming to a second home. It is that welcoming here! The employees here have an abundance of warmth, personality and eagerness. There is so much initiative in one company, it's unbelievable. Everyone is more than willing to help in any way they can, and being a new hire (something very common in this office because it's always expanding), this is such a great thing to experience! Learning only happens in a conducive environment, and this place is teeming with learning opportunities and the ability to grow. I absolutely love it here, I've been recommending it to everyone I know as a place to work, it's honestly the first time, in a long time, I've ever looked forward to coming in to work. Nexonia is a great company selling a great product supported by great people - you won't find another company like us! Our team is 100% made up of people who are smart, (extremely) nice, and not great, but excellent at what they do. I am playing catch up being the new hire, but no one is putting any pressure on me at all for this. I'm being encouraged to learn, practice, understand and educate myself, up to the point where I can feel relaxed that no matter where this role takes me, I will always have the support of my team. It's nice to always know you have a truly strong & supportive team, it makes me feel safe to learn, grow, make a mistake here and there, but ultimately become more knowledgable in my role because of it.

Cons

The only downside for me is my commute, but that can be dealt with in the near future! No complaints otherwise, Nexonia is truly an amazing work environment to be a part of!

December 3, 2015Director, HR

Thanks very much for your feedback! At Nexonia, we're very proud of the supportive culture we've created and we're excited to have so many new Nexonians join our organization. I'm personally very proud to hear that our employees have provided you with support and welcomed you to our growing company. We truly are a great company to work for and we strive every day to make it better and better. Sincerely, Christine

"Love this place!"

Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Nexonia Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company has a great culture and plenty of opportunity to grow. When they say that they truly care about their employees, I agree with that concept 100%. Great place, great people, and a fun and easygoing environment.

Cons

Company is moving at a very rapid pace, one must be able to keep up with all that is going on.

December 3, 2015Director, HR

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you're happy as a new member of our company! We always strive to listen to our employees and your feedback is truly appreciated. I hope you continue to have fun - we have many things in store for our employees in 2016 so we hope you enjoy the ride! Sincerely, Christine

"Account Manager"

Account Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Nexonia Inc.

Pros

As someone who's worked in sales for a number of years, I can honestly say that I really enjoy selling Nexonia’s product line! It’s an absolute pleasure to finally be able to showcase rock-solid products that will do exactly what they promise to deliver. Because of this, I can honestly say that I'm genuinely excited to come into the office everyday! Once a client decides to move forward with us they are treated very well and are assigned the best implementation team who are responsive and prompt. My colleagues are awesome: I never have to worry about handing over my clients aka my babies! Nexonia goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure our clients are happy, satisfied and delighted with us and our service! The culture here is second to none: I can work hard but also laugh and joke around with the staff (not to mention eat all the great goodies we get daily)! No company is perfect, but I have to say that when something needs improvement, management jumps to figure out a solution. The CEO hires great people who are smart, nice and good at what they do...and it really works!

Cons

Nexonia is a great place to work! I can't think of any downsides! It's centrally located at Yonge and St Clair which is a great neighbourhood with many interesting eateries. Subway and grocery store in our building!

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews